PDA

View Full Version : NHC Bolton FC don't do friendlies

iwasthere1972
07-08-2010, 11:05 AM
4,847 attendance the other night at the Reebok against Osasuna. When you consider Osasuna are a Spanish Premier League side that's pretty miserable.

I realise that most on this board don't care a toss :agree: but when you consider what crowds we've attracted in recent years for the likes of Hartlepool etc it's a bad reflection on an EPL team.

The reason for my post? It's a slow day and I'm now fed up reading about Thursday night. :wink:

Iggy Pope
07-08-2010, 11:19 AM
4,847 attendance the other night at the Reebok against Osasuna. When you consider Osasuna are a Spanish Premier League side that's pretty miserable.

I realise that most on this board don't care a toss :agree: but when you consider what crowds we've attracted in recent years for the likes of Hartlepool etc it's a bad reflection on an EPL team.

The reason for my post? It's a slow day and I'm now fed up reading about Thursday night. :wink:

Don't think they enjoy testimonials much either - without Hibs an average crowd would have been a poor one last year for one of their best servants IMHO

LancashireHibby
07-08-2010, 02:51 PM
I've been at Bolton friendlies with barely 2,000 on so it's hardly a shock - the umpteen substitutions etc simply don't appeal. Might have considered going myself, but my train back from Waverley only left at 8pm last night.