PDA

View Full Version : Here's the highlights...

Steve-O
07-08-2010, 02:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOzWjMx_3Hk

Sounds like the sort of atmosphere you'd get at a reserve game...:bitchy:

Lofarl
07-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Regardless of the game. The picture quality on that youtube video is far far better than what you get on hibs tv.

Steve-O
07-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Regardless of the game. The picture quality on that youtube video is far far better than what you get on hibs tv.

Naw naw naw...don't you realise the problem must be at your end...perfect stream you get on Hibs TV!

Away and test your broadband connection, there's obviously something wrang wi it! :greengrin

:fishin:

FastEddieFelson
07-08-2010, 01:41 PM
how on earth was that classed as a sellout? look at all the empty seats in the south lower...

Westie1875
07-08-2010, 02:10 PM
how on earth was that classed as a sellout? look at all the empty seats in the south lower...

Segregation, there were about 10-15 lines of seats empty for this?

RoYO!
07-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Wasn't going to watch that (for obvious reasons!) glad I did. Decent couple of chances against a good team. Stand looks immense. Hadn't realised how well degraff took his goal. Quality of vid was excellent- good spot!

Big90inOz
07-08-2010, 02:47 PM
I'm not making excuses for hibs TV but I have been watching via the net since before the "official" launch and it's made huge strides in the last few years. Apart from last night i can honestly say i have been able to watch games without interuption for the last 2 yrs.
Maybe there were more watching than paid :dunno:

s2hart
07-08-2010, 02:58 PM
What about the other video on youtube(see link) the welcome home they got at the airport, it was like they won the cup!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUGqnnGdlVg&feature=related

(((Fergus)))
07-08-2010, 04:01 PM
having paid the 6 quid it's nice to finally see the goals at least :top marks

maribor are a much more professional club than hibs in every single respect. they more than deserve to go through.

third maribor goal was particularly galling with our players just following the ball like dugs in the park rather than tracking the runners. :bitchy:

SRHibs
07-08-2010, 04:14 PM
maribor are a much more professional club than hibs in every single respect. they more than deserve to go through.

Explain?

Davy Mac
07-08-2010, 07:17 PM
Just back from holiday and watched the highlights.

Doesn't look good from a defensive point of view, but one thing that's very clear to me is we lack leadership.

We badly need a player who can lead by example and command the respect of the players and although Hughes has done well to bring in decent players within our wage structure it seems all a bit predictable and powderpuff once again.

Hainan Hibs
07-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Good goal by De Graaf for the 2nd.

From parts of that it is clear if we use the wings we can pose a bit of a threat. With the wide pitch I think it would be wise to use Galbraith and Wotherspoon on the wings to put in crosses.

SneakersO'Toole
07-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Bamba was sleeping for their 1st goal.

(((Fergus)))
07-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Explain?

not only did they pump us on the pitch, they provide professional highlights of both legs - freely available on youtube.

where are the hibs highlights?

we paid six quid to see our team being outthought, outfought and outclassed once more and they couldn't even provide a reliable stream. first time i've seen half those goals is on that video.

Radium
07-08-2010, 08:10 PM
Bamba was sleeping for their 1st goal.

Bamba was on the centre half [No 66], Hart was on Tavares but drifted to the front post. Still not a good goal to lose.

PaulSmith
07-08-2010, 08:16 PM
not only did they pump us on the pitch, they provide professional highlights of both legs - freely available on youtube.

where are the hibs highlights?

we paid six quid to see our team being outthought, outfought and outclassed once more and they couldn't even provide a reliable stream. first time i've seen half those goals is on that video.

The highlights and the interview with Hughes was up on Hibs TV late on the Thursday night/Friday morning IIRC.

(((Fergus)))
07-08-2010, 09:05 PM
The highlights and the interview with Hughes was up on Hibs TV late on the Thursday night/Friday morning IIRC.

aye, which you have to pay to view, has to be paid for somehow of course.