PDA

View Full Version : De Graaf's willingness to get forward...

M11BMO
06-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Clutching at straws a little but one positive to take from last night was De Graafs willingness no get in behind the front men... The timing of his runs looked good and this was rewarded with 2 goals...

Hopefully this will continue into the season.

Keith_M
06-08-2010, 01:19 PM
Agreed. He's not a superstar by any means but he could turn out to be a decent signing. Same goes for Hart, looks like a good Right Back.

Sir David Gray
06-08-2010, 01:32 PM
I said last night that one of the positives that I took out of the match was the performance of De Graaf. As soon as he passed the ball, he showed a willingness to bomb forward into their box and get things going in the right direction.

Hopefully he will continue this into the league season and if he does then we will have a good player on our hands.

GreenPJ
06-08-2010, 01:48 PM
De Graff was a positive

Hart, if he can get someone to play RM in front of him will be a positive

Riordan for me was a positive - looks fit and engaged/passionate - whatevet anyone has to say about Yogi he seems to have the lad focussed and fitter

The new stand looks damn good

Only 100 negatives to convert and I will start to see light at the end of the tunnell.

ahibby
06-08-2010, 01:55 PM
I hope De Graf isn't in the team to win the ball for us in midfield because like everyone in the team except Bamba he shirked every tackle. Hart is an average player and Wotherspoon and Galbraith improved things when they replaced Hart and Murray, in my opinion that is.

Phil D. Rolls
06-08-2010, 07:19 PM
I think De Graaf has very good positional awareness, but I don't think he is robust enough for the SPL.

lyonhibs
06-08-2010, 07:27 PM
De Graaf was just doing what would come naturally to most players these days. Getting the **** away from Hogg so he cant be given one of Hogg's traditional hospital passes. :-P nah, seems like a good signing, the midfield needs to chip in with more goals

KeithTheHibby
06-08-2010, 07:30 PM
De Graaf was 1 positive to take from last night.

As was the performance of Bamba and Riordan.

PISTOL1875
06-08-2010, 07:32 PM
De Graff was a positive

Hart, if he can get someone to play RM in front of him will be a positive

Riordan for me was a positive - looks fit and engaged/passionate - whatevet anyone has to say about Yogi he seems to have the lad focussed and fitter

The new stand looks damn good

Only 100 negatives to convert and I will start to see light at the end of the tunnell.

David Wotherspoon is surely the player to play that role ??

Phil D. Rolls
06-08-2010, 07:36 PM
De Graaf was 1 positive to take from last night.

As was the performance of Bamba and Riordan.

Would that be 3 positives to take by any chance? :greengrin