PDA

View Full Version : The penalty

hibee_girl
06-08-2010, 11:45 AM
Who was it that gave away the penalty?

I was sure at the game that it was McBride but the official site report has named Hart instead :confused:

ShanksSaidNo
06-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Who was it that gave away the penalty?

I was sure at the game that it was McBride but the official site report has named Hart instead :confused:
it was McBride mate. the boy done him like a kipper down the byline and he pulled him down.

The_Horde
06-08-2010, 12:06 PM
it was McBride mate. the boy done him like a kipper down the byline and he pulled him down.

Stupidly. He should have just let him go, less chance of scoring from there than from a penalty. Got far too tight to the player.

You got done pal, just let it go.

Lendo
06-08-2010, 12:07 PM
I thought there was going to be a riot when they all ran over to celebrate at the corner flag in front of us.

JimBHibees
06-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Stupidly. He should have just let him go, less chance of scoring from there than from a penalty. Got far too tight to the player.

You got done pal, just let it go.

Agree. He had to let him go as the guy was waiting on contact from the back and Kevin unfortunately obliged.

jonny
06-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Agree. He had to let him go as the guy was waiting on contact from the back and Kevin unfortunately obliged.

and then went mental at the ref for giving it. Clown that he is.

blackpoolhibs
06-08-2010, 05:26 PM
I thought there was going to be a riot when they all ran over to celebrate at the corner flag in front of us.

Really, what makes you say that, what happened?:confused: