PDA

View Full Version : NHC Punk Music, alternative entertainment for Blackpool this w-end!!

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Not my cup of tea, but, for anyone interested

http://www.rebellionfestivals.com/

Aldo
06-08-2010, 11:37 AM
COuld of been to that this weekend. Best friends sells records at this every year and was looking for a hand.....couldnae go though. Will be opening up about now and the music and beer will be flowing.

Shame really

degenerated
06-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Not my cup of tea, but, for anyone interested

http://www.rebellionfestivals.com/

having been to these at blackpool and morecambe many times i can say they are often a good weekend. although seeing the same old bands doing the same old sets can be tiresome. however there are always a few that aren't in that mould and from that line up Bad Religion, The Dwarves, 7 seconds, Subhumans and towerblocks are well worth seeing :agree:

WellingtonHibby
06-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Streetlight Manifesto! :thumbsup:

Aldo
06-08-2010, 11:48 AM
[QUOTE=degenerated;2536902]having been to these at blackpool and morecambe many times i can say they are often a good weekend. although seeing the same old bands doing the same old sets can be tiresome. however there are always a few that aren't in that mould and from that line up Bad Religion, The Dwarves, 7 seconds, Subhumans and towerblocks are well worth seeing :agree:[/QUOTE

Now theres a blast from the past. Punk Rock Song was excellent. in fact that whole album the gray race was superb.

degenerated
06-08-2010, 11:55 AM
[QUOTE=degenerated;2536902]having been to these at blackpool and morecambe many times i can say they are often a good weekend. although seeing the same old bands doing the same old sets can be tiresome. however there are always a few that aren't in that mould and from that line up Bad Religion, The Dwarves, 7 seconds, Subhumans and towerblocks are well worth seeing :agree:[/QUOTE

Now theres a blast from the past. Punk Rock Song was excellent. in fact that whole album the gray race was superb.

therir earlier stuff was better imo try listening to suffer, no control and generator :agree:

clashcityhibby
06-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Generator is a fantastic album :agree: Going to see Bad Religion in Glasgow later this month, can't wait :thumbsup: