PDA

View Full Version : A Long Information Post On What I Think Of Last Night !

FromTheCapital
06-08-2010, 11:15 AM
Well we shall start of with the Ratings :

Graeme Smith - Just a real bombscare and didn't feel comfy with him in goals - 5.

Michael Hart - Never had the courage to take anyone on when he had the chance and was slow and lacklusture - 5.

Ian Murray - Tried hard, Hibby through and through but didn't meet his standards Last Night - 6.

Chris Hogg - High Ball after High Ball says it all really = POOR - 5.

Sol Bamba - Decent performance Last Night and when there players got through on goal Bamba was there to sniff out the danger - 7.

Kevin McBride - Gave away (What looked like from the West Stand) a stone-wall Penalty and was so slow and really had a TERRIBLE game - 4.

Liam Miller - Passing was poor but worked ok and won the ball back decently - 6.

Edwin deGraaf - Great game last night and scored two goals to round it all up - 8.

Anthony Stokes - Didn't really do anything, Quiet game from Stokes - 6.

Colin Nish - The big guy had a real stinker out there Last Night and for his size against the small Maribor defenders he never really won any headers but when he did they never found a Hibs jersey - 5.

Derek Riordan - Attacked well and gave a bit of like to the Hibees attacking force - 7.

Yogi - Went all out attack (Correctly) but never even won the match - 5.

Officials - The referee and linesmen were SHOCKING Last Night, Everything went Maribor way - 3.

Hibs Subs - David Wotherspoon (5) and Danny Galbraith (6).

Hibees Man Of The Match - Edwin deGraaf - 8 - :agree:.

I've already talked about Hibs but let's have a wee think about Maribor :

Outclassed us in both legs and deserve to be through more than us but they are a bunch of IGNORANT ****s (Especially when the wee ball boy went to give that FAT number 27 the ball and he completely ignored him) and with such minimal contact they hit the deck and rolled about as if they had just been shot in the leg (CHEATS).

That's all I can say really about Last Night. GGTTH ! :notworthy:

The Big No.9
06-08-2010, 11:20 AM
I have to agree with most of that apart from a couple of things.

When Hart and Murray got the ball on the flanks there was nobody in front off them.

Total lack of width

FromTheCapital
06-08-2010, 10:39 PM
I have to agree with most of that apart from a couple of things.

When Hart and Murray got the ball on the flanks there was nobody in front off them.

Total lack of width
Never thought about that actually and I think you're maybe right on one thing !

The bit about there being nobody infront of them but Hart seemed really slow.