PDA

View Full Version : Corners

NoTottiNoParty
06-08-2010, 10:33 AM
Seriously- when will we learn how to defend corners? yet another goal conceded at a corner last night!

M11BMO
06-08-2010, 10:42 AM
Seriously- when will we learn how to defend corners? yet another goal conceded at a corner last night!

:top marks

And to think our manager was a CH. You'd think he might be able to help the players in understanding the need to attack the ball...

FromTheCapital
06-08-2010, 10:46 AM
Every corner Maribor had Last Night made it seem as if they were gonna score.
Our defending was shocking last night and McBride was absolutely awful.
Infact, We needed to win Last Night and I'm sure the majority of people would have put some cash on Hibs winning and going OUT or even Hibs winning and going through simply because we had to win and Maribor didn't but strangely Maribor were better than us in Goal, Defence, Midfield and Attack Last Night and that sums it up for me, Last Night it was the difference from Men and Boys. WE WERE DIRE. :grr:

Beefster
06-08-2010, 11:07 AM
It's not just defending corners. Free kicks are generally a waste of time unless it's Riordan shooting, throw ins are something that we've been poor at as long as I can remember and how often do we actually get a decent corner into the danger area and score from it?