PDA

View Full Version : Saturday night bevvy in Blackpool!!

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-08-2010, 08:48 AM
Now on a cheerier subject, what are peoples plans re venues etc for a Saturday session in Blackpool? :cheers:

Dashing Bob S
06-08-2010, 08:51 AM
Now on a cheerier subject, what are peoples plans re venues etc for a Saturday session in Blackpool? :cheers:

Tower bar.

blackpoolhibs
06-08-2010, 08:53 AM

I spoke to HibbyD last night and we are meeting up with her crowd on saturday night. I suggest we meet at the stanley road club, and then make plans from there. What do you think?

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-08-2010, 08:57 AM
Seems like a plan, I arrive in Preston at 0930 though, so, could be a bit Lionel by then! :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
06-08-2010, 09:01 AM
Seems like a plan, I arrive in Preston at 0930 though, so, could be a bit Lionel by then! :greengrin

:greengrin No problem we will be in there about 8 Oclock in the top bar games room.:thumbsup:

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-08-2010, 09:17 AM
I'm considering heading to the Burnley v Notts Forest game in the afternoon to keep myself semi sober for later on, If I make it to the club I'll see yous in there!

munchar
06-08-2010, 09:26 AM
I'm considering heading to the Burnley v Notts Forest game in the afternoon to keep myself semi sober for later on, If I make it to the club I'll see yous in there!

Why not head to the pleasure beach in the morning. You can buy a wristband online for £20. Unlimited rides. (doesnt include burds unfortunately), keep you off the bevvy! :party:

Im doing the shows then going on the shandy so as im fresh for the match. :fibber:

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-08-2010, 09:50 AM
You can buy a wristband online for £20. Unlimited rides. (doesnt include burds unfortunately)

It did in Kiev, but, maybe thats another story! :wink:

zelda
06-08-2010, 10:34 AM
I've got tickets for man city v valencia on the saturday night at 7 so that should be good.
COME ON CITY!!!!!

.Sean.
06-08-2010, 11:36 AM
We're getting the train down this evening. Tonight and tomorrow night will consist of pubs, clubs and the stripers. 400 quid for the bevvy so i'll have a cracking time.

Bad Martini
06-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Whilst ye's are there, why no visit the Crazy Scots Bar or Jaggy Thistle...the folks that used to run those boozers were all huns but I'm sure they'd offer ye real Irn Bru, crap (imported/"foreign" :greengrin) Scottish beer and of course, slice sausage pieces :thumbsup:

Dodge the Palace unless you enjoy paying £348957934857 for a pint of watery pishy "foreign" (English) beer anaw :greengrin (and, all those steps to get up there are dangerous when your reekin) :cool2:

Enjoy amigos. I recall seeing a radge from Dundee climbing up the lampost opposite the auld Jellies nightclub at Pallatine Buildings, screaming freedom from the top of his voice...at 2am, chucking oot time, with Blackpool FULL of err, Blackpoopudlians and a lot of other English folk. Funny tho. Bampot :thumbsup:

BoozyLynne
06-08-2010, 03:23 PM
I spoke to HibbyD last night and we are meeting up with her crowd on saturday night

Awwwwww nnnnnaaaaaawwwwwww!!!!! :grr:

:wink: :love ya!:

blackpoolhibs
06-08-2010, 03:26 PM
Awwwwww nnnnnaaaaaawwwwwww!!!!! :grr:

:wink: :love ya!:

:greengrin See ya in the stanley club top bar, we will be there around 8pm. :thumbsup:

BoozyLynne
06-08-2010, 03:27 PM
:greengrin See ya in the stanley club top bar, we will be there around 8pm. :thumbsup:

See ye then! :cool2:

legends of 73
06-08-2010, 03:31 PM
Tower bar.

loads of hen parties there mate burds getting their chebs oot:greengrin:greengrin wish i was going on saturday instead of a day trip:grr::grr: