PDA

View Full Version : Poor very poor

Sammy7nil
05-08-2010, 11:55 PM
We may not have beaten them with Alex Ferguson in charge.

BUT

Dont tell me Any Spl manager including Mixu could not have set us up better. We have a decent squad with at least 5 players the envy of every SPL TEAM. Including D Utd

Mr Hughes has 15 games to get this right or he should walk :boo hoo:

sixtwo
06-08-2010, 12:00 AM
you are a week too late

bingo70
06-08-2010, 12:04 AM

BUT

Dont tell me Any Spl manager including Mixu could not have set us up better. We have a decent squad with at least 5 players the envy of every SPL TEAM. Including D Utd

how should we have set up?

bet you no matter what you say i can pick holes in it, unfortuntely Yogi wasn't playing champ manager, there isn't any right or wrong formation, he just had to pick what he thought was best and i think most would have agreed with him tonight.

Liberal Hibby
06-08-2010, 12:06 AM

BUT

Sorry if we had Ferguson in charge we'd have probably beaten them.

Fergie - along with Clough (and Robson) is one of a very rare breed of football geniuses.

That's why developing young talent is so important - both football and managerial is so important. That's why Hibs are so far ahead of our realistic competitors - certainly on the playing front.

YetholmHibee
06-08-2010, 12:11 AM

BUT

He should of been sacked after the Scottish Cup defeat to Ross County. :grr:

Sammy7nil
06-08-2010, 12:15 AM
how should we have set up?

bet you no matter what you say i can pick holes in it, unfortuntely Yogi wasn't playing champ manager, there isn't any right or wrong formation, he just had to pick what he thought was best and i think most would have agreed with him tonight.

Over the two legs we were dire. We cant defend you I and everyone bar Yogi knows this So our only chance was to score away. Cue Nish up front on his own. Tonight we concede to a midget at a corner. We need 5 goals yet Danny does not appear until 20 mins to go. What ever we did we may have failed Yogi ensured we did

bingo70
06-08-2010, 12:21 AM
Over the two legs we were dire. We cant defend you I and everyone bar Yogi knows this So our only chance was to score away. Cue Nish up front on his own. Tonight we concede to a midget at a corner. We need 5 goals yet Danny does not appear until 20 mins to go. What ever we did we may have failed Yogi ensured we did

So you admit we've got a **** defence yet you object to yogi setting up with a midfield to protect it last week?

You got your more attacking team tonight when the game was already gone and they were in 2nd gear and we still weren't dangerous (they were both freak goals, if it really mattered we wouldn't have scored), can you not imagine how much they'd have humped us by last week if we'd started with that team last week?

Sammy7nil
06-08-2010, 12:25 AM
So you admit we've got a **** defence yet you object to yogi setting up with a midfield to protect it last week?

You got your more attacking team tonight when the game was already gone and they were in 2nd gear and we still weren't dangerous (they were both freak goals, if it really mattered we wouldn't have scored), can you not imagine how much they'd have humped us by last week if we'd started with that team last week?

Your right. And you cant imagine how many freak goals we could have scored either :greengrin

sixtwo
06-08-2010, 12:46 AM
we were **** tonight. We were **** last week and we were **** for the last few months.

3 steps to cheer everyone up and increase season ticket sales

1) sack yogi
2) bring in a good manager within a couple of days ( lets be honest, we've been thinking about it so rod has too) i'd go for george graham!
3) sign a defender and midfielder from the premiership. stupid? nah, get someone who is not going to feature in their clubs 25 (new squad rules) A new experienced manager with links down south will negotiate a deal wher we pay 25% of the players wages and give them valuable game time as opposed to the same player sitting idle in the stands!

forward thinking! something yogi talks about but rarely displays!

Liberal Hibby
06-08-2010, 01:04 AM
we were **** tonight. We were **** last week and we were **** for the last few months.

3 steps to cheer everyone up and increase season ticket sales

1) sack yogi
2) bring in a good manager within a couple of days ( lets be honest, we've been thinking about it so rod has too) i'd go for george graham!
3) sign a defender and midfielder from the premiership. stupid? nah, get someone who is not going to feature in their clubs 25 (new squad rules) A new experienced manager with links down south will negotiate a deal wher we pay 25% of the players wages and give them valuable game time as opposed to the same player sitting idle in the stands!

forward thinking! something yogi talks about but rarely displays!

Three reasons to think you are delusional...

Turnip
06-08-2010, 01:33 AM
Mr Hughes? **** off yam

sam armstrong
06-08-2010, 07:58 AM

BUT

Who are the five. I fail to see that I am afraid.
Riordan and Bamba are the only two players that United would want for sure. I want Stokes to be good but i just don't see it.