PDA

View Full Version : B.b.m.

SouthMoroccoStu
05-08-2010, 10:15 PM
That's it. I've had enough.
I am a fan of Hughes and will be thankful of all he did as a player.
He has the passion for the job but not the skills to back it up.
So I will be starting B.B.M............
BRING BACK MOWBRAY!!!
Ok, he left us but like so many others (Deeks and Murray) he got his fingers burnt in the west and will come back the better person for it.
He has the skills to get this team working.
With the tallent on the pitch, we have the team to take us to third. but we need the right management.
Who's with me?

Glory glory

sauzee
05-08-2010, 10:19 PM
BRING BACK MOWBRAY!!!
Ok, he left us but like so many others (Deeks and Murray) he got his fingers burnt in the west and will come back the better person for it.
With the tallent on the pitch, we have the team to take us to third. but we need the right management.
Who's with me?

Glory glory

:agree::agree::thumbsup:

BoozyLynne
05-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Yes please.

3pm
05-08-2010, 10:22 PM
Mowbray is my favourite manager but we need to look forward, not back.

hibee92
05-08-2010, 10:27 PM
BRING BACK MOWBRAY!!!
Who's with me?

Glory glory

That's the BEST IDEA EVER!
Mowbray finished 3rd remember?
And Yogi only managed 4th!
Honestly, why did no one else think of this?
BBM BBM BBM!

idiot

Kevvy1875
05-08-2010, 10:32 PM
That's the BEST IDEA EVER!
Mowbray finished 3rd remember?
And Yogi only managed 4th!
Honestly, why did no one else think of this?
BBM BBM BBM!

idiot

Aye...perhaps a knee jerk reaction and silly suggestion. Is there really the need to call the guy an idiot for revealing his feelings on .net though?

Mowbray is History mate....keep it there.

HibeeMcGinn1
05-08-2010, 10:33 PM
BRING BACK MOWBRAY!!!
Who's with me?

Glory glory

:bye::bye::bye: 1st class clown

HibeeMcGinn1
05-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Aye...perhaps a knee jerk reaction and silly suggestion. Is there really the need to call the guy an idiot for revealing his feelings on .net though?

............aye

hibee92
05-08-2010, 10:36 PM

aye you're probably right on calling him an idiot, but i think he should get his wee BBM banners and t-shirts on sale at the next home game and organise a rally of some sort and advertise it on bringbackmowbray.com then see who else thinks he's an idiot

HibeeMcGinn1
05-08-2010, 10:39 PM
aye you're probably right on calling him an idiot, but i think he should get his wee BBM banners and t-shirts on sale at the next home game and organise a rally of some sort and advertise it on bringbackmowbray.com then see who else thinks he's an idiot

bringbackmowbray.com (http://bringbackmowbray.com/)

just him then?

yekimevol
05-08-2010, 10:40 PM
please mogga on that pitch, with once again the start of a ok looking squad. sounds ok to me.

also with him and his training facilities he always wanted with the new stand it would make my day :D

col02
05-08-2010, 10:42 PM
Typical Hibs fans in looking to the past for answers rather than the future! I seen Hibs play many a honking game under Mowbray with arguably the best side we have had this decade if not longer.