PDA

View Full Version : Who next

Gerard
05-08-2010, 09:47 PM
Our club has built a stadium and a training centre that is worthy of a professional football club. We have managed our finances in a way that is the envy of many football clubs. The only uncertain factor is the manager and his management team. I like John Hughes as a person but is he the man to manage Hibs??

If John decides to stand down would we benefit by hiring a man of the age and calibre of say Mr Craig Brown? I know that he is almost as old as our JonnyBoy:greengrin but he has done the business with the 'well and got them through to the next round in Europe. He seems to have a good knowledge of football and has a lot of managemnet experience.
Gerard

shamo9
05-08-2010, 09:52 PM
I'd suggest our defence is pretty uncertain as well.

sauzee
05-08-2010, 09:55 PM
jim gannon is the man that put the motherwell side together,mikey o'niell is doing a good job,and i would take tony mowbray back in a minute

Gerard
05-08-2010, 09:56 PM
I'd suggest our defence is pretty uncertain as well.

With a new manager can he make that defence better or just get a new manager and move some players on?????????????????:wink:
Gerard

skipster7
05-08-2010, 10:03 PM
it wont matter who, unless we play great football every game,be 3rd at least every year, win a trophy(unless your JC) or 2 he'll be hounded out by our "fans" within 18 months and round and round we go:yawn: