PDA

View Full Version : Mr hughes

maximushibee
05-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Yes another manager thread but this is short and sweet and polite

Mr Hughes Please leave

MountcastleHibs
05-08-2010, 08:22 PM
I really wanted him to succeed. Still do. But if he can't see the problems the fans are seeing he has to go.

Abandon this total football nonsense. Maribor were playing total football. I don't even know what we were playing.

bighairyfaeleith
05-08-2010, 08:25 PM
There is no reason that I can see for him staying. Its time to think of replacements

WarringtonHibee
05-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Someone with actual experience and no previous connections to the club please. :agree:

Sort it out Petrie. :grr:

MacBean
05-08-2010, 08:33 PM
I don't want a young manager. I don't want an ex hibee. I don't want to watch a team of Barry ferguson clones passing it backwards.

13000 of us could see how bad his tactics were how he didn't exploit the extra 4 metres of width, oh wait a minute that isn't in his little tactic book.

Please mr Hughes, leave and take Christopher Hogg with you

Hal Jordan
05-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Maribor were playing total football. I don't even know what we were playing.

We were playing totalLY ***** football.

Hal Jordan
05-08-2010, 08:39 PM
Can somebody post Franck Sauzee's management record against Hughes'?

sesoim
05-08-2010, 08:42 PM
If we are this bad now, what possible hope is there for this season? Seven months of poor performances don't lie. We need a new manager, but surely Petrie should take a back seat when deciding who we appoint, as he has made mistake after mistake since Mowbray.

cabbageandribs1875
05-08-2010, 08:49 PM
If we are this bad now, what possible hope is there for this season? Seven months of poor performances don't lie. We need a new manager, but surely Petrie should take a back seat when deciding who we appoint, as he has made mistake after mistake since Mowbray.

as someone who has always backed sir rodderick of petrie on here, i would prefer he did NOT have any input on any future managers :agree:

sesoim
05-08-2010, 08:55 PM
as someone who has always backed sir rodderick of petrie on here, i would prefer he did NOT have any input on any future managers :agree:

Yeah, can't argue with most of the other things he has done for the club. He probably needs much better advice next time he appoints someone, not from Hibs guys who want to see a pal appointed.

LaMotta
05-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Someone with actual experience and no previous connections to the club please. :agree:

Sort it out Petrie. :grr:

Bobby Williamson and Jim Duffy

SRHibs
05-08-2010, 09:19 PM
I think the board just need to stop being swayed by the fans so much in regards to management choices.:agree:

Phil D. Rolls
05-08-2010, 09:19 PM
I think the impact that result will have on season ticket sales is bound to have the board thinking hard about whether to replace this buffoon before he does any more damage.

The game's up for a great self publicist who has actually achieved very little as a player or a manager.

Bobo
05-08-2010, 09:25 PM
Totally predictable performance and outcome, didn’t really expect anything less from a team who are managed by a cretin who’s too thick, stubborn, or ignorant to stop flogging a horse that died a long time ago!

I honestly thought we'd never find a manager who was worse than Mixu but I was wrong. Yogi hasn’t just failed to address the obvious weaknesses in our defence , he’s compounded them with his laughable team selections, formations and tactics.

As scripted, tonight’s embarrassment included all the usual failings we’ve grown accustomed to under Yogi's tenure.

Not for the first time there was no Passion, no pace, no fight, no flair, no defence, no tactics, no entertainment and never any chance of a come back ...... absolutely fechin NOTHING!!!

I’ve no faith in Yogi’s ability, he’s proved to be yet another poor managerial appointment, a cheap, easy and predictable option. The east stand should now be left sitting empty, after tonight because it’s only going to become a white elephant as long as Yogi’s left in charge.

P.S. What a total waste of a Fiver, I’d rather have put it towards a taxi for Hughes!

ForeverHibs93
05-08-2010, 09:30 PM
I really wanted him to succeed. Still do. But if he can't see the problems the fans are seeing he has to go.

Abandon this total football nonsense. Maribor were playing total football. I don't even know what we were playing.
Hoofball:agree: reminded me of hearts when we were winning stamp up front launch. launch.launch but we had nish

Del Boy
05-08-2010, 10:01 PM
the guy's a joke, doesnt have a scooby

wish he'd leave but he wont, he'll come out and slaver some p1sh about having a vision and a right good bunch of boys and how he wishes they were all like Liam Miller :yawn::yawn::yawn:

please GTF Yogi

delbert
05-08-2010, 10:24 PM
If there is one positive from tonight, it would appear to be that at last people are waking up to the fact that we have as a manager the most limited tactical idiot in the SPL, and with a bit of a groundswell we can get rid of him and his backroom team of non entities before we are involved in a relegation fight by Christmas, in fact by then I fear it will be too late. We used to laugh at Celtc fans when they said that they needed someone 'Celtc minded' to be a manager there, yet for the last 6 months the main defence put forward in relation to John Hughes is that he is a 'good guy and good Hibbee' Well guess what, he will probably still be both of those things if we get relegated, is that still an acceptable excuse then? We have had a meticulously planned pre-season which I believe in one respect has worked, because it has shown our deficiencies up clearly, and has also shown that our current manager cannot or, more worryingly will not address them, because he is right and everybody else is wrong. I get the feeling that most teams in the SPL will have watched us by now at least 2 or 3 times, and will be rubbing their hands at the thought of having a go at that defence, if anybody has religion, start praying now!!

Del Boy
05-08-2010, 10:26 PM
If there is one positive from tonight, it would appear to be that at last people are waking up to the fact that we have as a manager the most limited tactical idiot in the SPL, and with a bit of a groundswell we can get rid of him and his backroom team of non entities before we are involved in a relegation fight by Christmas, in fact by then I fear it will be too late. We used to laugh at Celtc fans when they said that they needed someone 'Celtc minded' to be a manager there, yet for the last 6 months the main defence put forward in relation to John Hughes is that he is a 'good guy and good Hibbee' Well guess what, he will probably still be both of those things if we get relegated, is that still an acceptable excuse then? We have had a meticulously planned pre-season which I believe in one respect has worked, because it has shown our deficiencies up clearly, and has also shown that our current manager cannot or, more worryingly will not address them, because he is right and everybody else is wrong. I get the feeling that most teams in the SPL will have watched us by now at least 2 or 3 times, and will be rubbing their hands at the thought of having a go at that defence, if anybody has religion, start praying now!!

agreed

just listened to his interview on the BBC and its the same old keech.:yawn: