Do you mean Hughes?

JCHibby
05-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Do you mean Hughes?

Oops yes

southfieldshibby
05-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Was a fan not anymore! Brutal, would take mid table and getting rid, brutal

Emotions running a wee bit high i see. grab a beer have an early night and think of all the spare time you're going to have when you are no longer a fan.

yeah right, you'll be back..we always come back..the hibees rip you up spit you out and you still come back for more.

I wonder why that is:confused::greengrin

mmmmhibby
05-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Emotions running a wee bit high i see. grab a beer have an early night and think of all the spare time you're going to have when you are no longer a fan.

yeah right, you'll be back..we always come back..the hibees rip you up spit you out and you still come back for more.

I wonder why that is:confused::greengrin

mr hughes, do us a favour and GTF, tactically inept numpty

bighairyfaeleith
05-08-2010, 08:31 PM
I understand your sentiments mate

Captain Trips
05-08-2010, 08:38 PM
I think most folk knew but in the interests of making sure we were up for we put on a face that we have a chance. Truth is 3-0 in the 1st leg is a nightmare to try and set up a team to get that back, thats why it is so rare to happen. Hughes for me picked the team pretty well right and was caught out as I thought we would be and probly he did too.

Unfortunatly Hughes has to carry the can for putting Hibs in an almost impossible position tonight, what he did in Maribor is simply not acceptable. I do not see what else we could have done formation wise tonight but the facts are as he got it so wrong last week it has followed onto this match, I think if we had scored an away goal the mentality would have been different.

Bad Martini
05-08-2010, 08:41 PM
I think most folk knew but in the interests of making sure we were up for we put on a face that we have a chance. Truth is 3-0 in the 1st leg is a nightmare to try and set up a team to get that back, thats why it is so rare to happen. Hughes for me picked the team pretty well right and was caught out as I thought we would be and probly he did too.

Unfortunatly Hughes has to carry the can for putting Hibs in an almost impossible position tonight, what he did in Maribor is simply not acceptable. I do not see what else we could have done formation wise tonight but the facts are as he got it so wrong last week it has followed onto this match, I think if we had scored an away goal the mentality would have been different.

Correct.

Tonight, on it's own, apart fi the ****ing stream brekin doon, we were not ANYWHERE NEAR as bad as last week in any way, shape or form.

BUT, the damage was done. WE lost the goal we didny want to lose. Then, we were donald ducked big time.

ENDOF

Greenblood70
05-08-2010, 08:46 PM
Maribor barely broke sweat over the two legs and won at a canter.

We all know where the problems lie...can't defend cross balls, no understanding between defence and GK, lack of pace/width throughout the whole side, only one creative outlet in Deek available, no heart or passion etc etc etc..on the bright side tho' De Graf and Hart look decent enough players.

hibees707070
05-08-2010, 08:48 PM
Carlsberg you think he played the right team? So having our left and right backs going forward with no one in front of them? That was right eh? We need width some wingers to run at people! Disgrace not spending anymore
money on that *****!

Captain Trips
05-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Carlsberg you think he played the right team? So having our left and right backs going forward with no one in front of them? That was right eh? We need width some wingers to run at people! Disgrace not spending anymore
money on that *****!

Yes I do.

hibees707070
05-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Sums it all up then

Bad Martini
05-08-2010, 08:54 PM
Yes I do.

:agree:

Agreed, we could have easily taken the points tonight. Yes, we ****ed up that killer goal but had we not been expected to score FIVE ( F I V E) in response, we would have had a chance.

As it was 3-2 on the night is not a bad score against a team who are a better and more experienced team than us in Europe.

BUT, most annoying - had we not ****ed it up so much last week, we'd have stood a much bigger chance. 1-0 doon on a 0-0 or even 1-1 (where WE had the away goal) is big difference from 3 doon with nae away goal and needing 5.

Physcologically thats hard work...physically thats hard work....and with oor gaffer, its very hard work.

Dunbar Hibee
05-08-2010, 10:16 PM
TBH Yogi played the right team tonight. Can't fault him for tonight. IMO

hibees707070
05-08-2010, 10:23 PM
How can anyone say he played the right team? We had nothing on the wings everytime hart and Murray got the ball they were looking to play it up the wing! No one there so had to go back inside everytime!