PDA

View Full Version : Zibby in the Sproule hatrick match

Captain Trips
05-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Just looking there on Hibs TV and the test stream is the Ivan hatrick, I must say how well did Zibby play? Some fantastic stops I think largly forgotten due to what went on after but just thought I would say that he played his part in that match big time, could be one of the best displays in a long time that.

However I hated the man after that Semi and had to stopped from trying to get onto the pitch, well stopped by the amount of folk in front of me all with same idea. What for a player who can do a Sproule tonight.

Ritchie
05-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Just looking there on Hibs TV and the test stream is the Ivan hatrick, I must say how well did Zibby play? Some fantastic stops I think largly forgotten due to what went on after but just thought I would say that he played his part in that match big time, could be one of the best displays in a long time that.

However I hated the man after that Semi and had to stopped from trying to get onto the pitch, well stopped by the amount of folk in front of me all with same idea. What for a player who can do a Sproule tonight.

i wish we had ivan for tonight! :agree:

he was fantastic against Dnipro at home.

since90plustwo
05-08-2010, 11:16 AM
zibi was a good keeper just so prone to mistakes.

yekimevol
05-08-2010, 11:41 AM
zibi made some really great saves but at one point dropped the ball right at dada pursos feet that game, still dont know how it never ended up in the back of the net