PDA

View Full Version : Behind the goals tonight.

blackpoolhibs
05-08-2010, 09:18 AM
Will we be able to get in tonight, we don't have our season tickets yet, but have the reciept they gave us?:confused:

BonnieFitbaTeam
05-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Will we be able to get in tonight, we don't have our season tickets yet, but have the reciept they gave us?:confused:

Normally for cup games all you need to get into BTG is a ticket for the game. Mind you, given that my 'ticket' has been added to my ST I don't suppose that necessarily applies any more.

Hope that helps !!

Kojock
05-08-2010, 11:28 AM

Normally says on the match ticket "Season Ticket"

HFC 0-7
05-08-2010, 11:36 AM
What time does BTG open at tonight?

Ritchie
05-08-2010, 11:39 AM
aslong as you show a ticket tonigth you'll get in.

ArabHibee
05-08-2010, 12:00 PM
What time does BTG open at tonight?

6pm

You get into BTG with any kind of ticket for the match, it doesn't need to be a season ticket.

LeithBoozy
05-08-2010, 12:16 PM
BTG normaly opened at 6pm in midweek for a 7.45 ko, last season.

DH1875
05-08-2010, 12:22 PM
6pm

You get into BTG with any kind of ticket for the match, it doesn't need to be a season ticket.

Really? I thought you had to be a season ticket holder to get in and given that their tickets will say £5 on em and mine will say £15 then it's not hard to see who has a st and who doesn't. Quite fancy a pint before the game so if anyone can confirm that would be great.

Jay
05-08-2010, 12:26 PM
Really? I thought you had to be a season ticket holder to get in and given that their tickets will say £5 on em and mine will say £15 then it's not hard to see who has a st and who doesn't. Quite fancy a pint before the game so if anyone can confirm that would be great.

It certainly used to be for ST holders only. Haven't heard that changed.

cwilliamson85
05-08-2010, 12:46 PM
This is from the email I got from Hibs earlier today

Soak up the atmosphere of tonight’s Europa League third qualifying round second leg tie against NK Maribor from Behind the Goals. Doors open 6.00pm for the pre-match countdown. (last orders 10pm, doors close 10.30pm)

Located in the Famous Five Stand the Carling 'Behind the Goals' Bar is one of the largest Season Ticket Holder Supporter Bars' in Scottish Football today. The Bar which is normally exclusive to Hibernian Season Ticket Members is open to all home end match ticket holders for tonight’s home tie.

Behind the Goals has bars located across two levels. The Almond Suite allows access to families and has a small games area. The Forthview Suite is open to over 18s only.

Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult and only those aged 18 and over will be granted access to the upper level of Behind the Goals.