PDA

View Full Version : East Stand season cards?

Renfrew_Hibby
05-08-2010, 09:11 AM
Hi guys, just wondering if the new season cards for the East are ready for collection yet? Was told mid July when i renewed and was expecting some sort of confirmation through the post but as of yet nothing.

hibsdaft70
05-08-2010, 09:39 AM
I was in the TO on Tuesday picking up tickets for tonight and they were telling folk that they couldn't send them out until they get a completion date. Someone in the que reckons they were told it won't be ready til September. Reckon we'll have to go into the South for the first couple of home games. TO said that they will be getting in touch with ST holders soon.

declan macmanus
05-08-2010, 09:45 AM
I was told this in the ticket office too. The cards will be posted once they get signoff from the architects. Might be a couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renfrew_Hibby
05-08-2010, 10:27 AM
Cheers. Bit of a downer if the stand isn't open for the Gers match as that would've been class what with Sky being there and all that.
What i never got was, if the whole build project was say 6-7 months, why didn't we just start the whole project a month earlier? With last winter being the most dry and windless in living memory we would've been sitting there tonight!

MoantheCabbage
05-08-2010, 11:42 AM
My thinking (which Could be wrong) is that Hibs are thinking the stand wil be ready for the gers match and are holding the season tickets in the hope that the building works are complete instead of having to issue a load of season tickets to other seats in the ground while they complete the east.

They could also give out the season tickets of course and then hand matchday tickets for the home games.

Im hoping the first thought is correct and we are all seated in our new shiny stand making enough noise to drown the biggots out and get the team goin.

Hibees