PDA

View Full Version : Am I a Stalker?

hibsbollah
05-08-2010, 09:02 AM
Spotted Mr Zemmama on his way to training this morning, so followed him for a couple of miles to the training centre:rolleyes:

On arriving, I pulled out a picture my 6 year old daughter drew and asked him to autograph it (she has no interest in Hibs at all, its really for me)

For a respectable man nearing 40 is this ridiculous behaviour or is it quite natural for a Hibs fan?

(He says his leg is 'not too bad', by the way)

bighairyfaeleith
05-08-2010, 09:07 AM
If it's not too bad he can bloody well play tonight:wink:

blackpoolhibs
05-08-2010, 09:16 AM
If it's not too bad he can bloody well play tonight:wink:

It was touch and go, but he injured his finger early today signing something for some numpty. :wink:

hibsbollah
05-08-2010, 09:36 AM
It was touch and go, but he injured his finger early today signing something for some numpty. :wink:

:faf:

He wont injure himself driving anyway, he must be the slowest, most deliberate driver ever.

StevieC
05-08-2010, 09:53 AM
He wont injure himself driving anyway, he must be the slowest, most deliberate driver ever.

You'd be the same if you had some nutter driving up your arse flashing his lights and waving his arms about!

:tsk tsk:

Cabbage East
05-08-2010, 10:17 AM
What was he driving?

StevieC
05-08-2010, 10:21 AM
What was he driving?

Sounds like hibsbollah will be able to provide you with make, model, colour, date of registration and chassis number!

:greengrin

davemcbain
05-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Totally off topic and pedantic....but was Mark Chapman a stalker?
I thought he just sort of rocked up with a gun at their apartment

Betty Boop
05-08-2010, 10:46 AM
Spotted Mr Zemmama on his way to training this morning, so followed him for a couple of miles to the training centre:rolleyes:

On arriving, I pulled out a picture my 6 year old daughter drew and asked him to autograph it (she has no interest in Hibs at all, its really for me)

For a respectable man nearing 40 is this ridiculous behaviour or is it quite natural for a Hibs fan?

(He says his leg is 'not too bad', by the way)

Normal behaviour, I would say. I usually follow him in Sainsbury's, I like to see what he has in his trolley. :greengrin

hibsbollah
05-08-2010, 12:03 PM
What was he driving?

VW Golf, not new or souped up. Nice to see a footballer with restrained and sophisticated tastes:cool2:

(((Fergus)))
05-08-2010, 12:09 PM
VW Golf, not new or souped up. Nice to see a footballer with restrained and sophisticated tastes:cool2:

The black one? He's had that for a while now.

(Perfectly normal behviour btw :blushie: )

hibsbollah
05-08-2010, 12:17 PM
The black one? He's had that for a while now.

(Perfectly normal behviour btw :blushie: )

I dont know if i'm allowed to reveal the colour, there may well be fellow stalkers out there:greengrin

I remember Alan O'Brien had a mad souped up Range Rover thing with AOB plates. Maybe there is a reverse correlation between genuine star quality and the bling factor of the cars they drive?:confused:

patlowe
05-08-2010, 12:25 PM
I dont know if i'm allowed to reveal the colour, there may well be fellow stalkers out there:greengrin

I remember Alan O'Brien had a mad souped up Range Rover thing with AOB plates. Maybe there is a reverse correlation between genuine star quality and the bling factor of the cars they drive?:confused:

Rankin must have a Ferrari.

Dunbar Hibee
05-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Rankin must have a Ferrari.

And Deek a volvo estate

Chuckie
05-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Totally off topic and pedantic....but was Mark Chapman a stalker?
I thought he just sort of rocked up with a gun at their apartment

Chapman 'stalked' Lennon for months.

He was on first name terms with the doorman of Lennons building.

Hibby D
05-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Chapman 'stalked' Lennon for months.

He was on first name terms with the doorman of Lennons building.

Is that akin to hibsbollah knowing the kitman's name??? :paranoid:

Speedway
05-08-2010, 01:12 PM
Normal behaviour, I would say. I usually follow him in Sainsbury's, I like to see what he has in his trolleys. :greengrin

I think that's just weird.