PDA

View Full Version : Are you attending tomorrow?

Diclonius
04-08-2010, 11:15 PM
I'm aware I'm going overboard with the polls, stfu. :greengrin

MSK
05-08-2010, 04:08 AM
Nope ..

Wembley67
05-08-2010, 07:28 AM
i was going to but i think the tie is dead and why would i give my cash to a manager that doesnt know what he is doing?

Rasta_Hibs
05-08-2010, 07:31 AM
I'm there supporting the Hibees and giving Yogi and the team my backing!

blackpoolhibs
05-08-2010, 07:34 AM
Yip, leaving at 2ish. Cannae wait.:thumbsup:

.Sean.
05-08-2010, 07:39 AM
Great to see the dedication of BlackpoolHibs, the lancs boys etc who will trek to Easter Road for a tie which is probably dead in the water. Poor show from local folk who won't attend because they can't be bother, don't back the manager etc. What happened to 'we'll support you evermore'?

Delboy*
05-08-2010, 07:39 AM
of-course, im a Hibee

Dashing Bob S
05-08-2010, 07:44 AM
Great to see the dedication of BlackpoolHibs, the lancs boys etc who will trek to Easter Road for a tie which is probably dead in the water. Poor show from local folk who won't attend because they can't be bother, don't back the manager etc. What happened to 'we'll support you evermore'?

The damp summer weather is really bad for my hair, so I might be forced to sit this one out.

MSK
05-08-2010, 07:51 AM
Great to see the dedication of BlackpoolHibs, the lancs boys etc who will trek to Easter Road for a tie which is probably dead in the water. Poor show from local folk who won't attend because they can't be bother, don't back the manager etc. What happened to 'we'll support you evermore'?Aw gie it a rest eh !! 2 folk..myself & 1 other said we were not going before you posted...stop being such a drama queen ...:bitchy:

erskine-hibby
05-08-2010, 08:04 AM
With great regret...no.
Got to work till 7 and unless i get concord I have no chance of getting there on time:grr:

RIP
05-08-2010, 08:04 AM
Sean - I think you have just explained the difference between a fan and a supporter. A fan stops attending if he
Doesn't like some of the players
Doesn't agree with the manager's tactics
Thinks we might lose

On the other hand a supporter goes:

To support the team often in spite of the expected result
To cheer on the boys to play better (than they are capable of in some cases)
Because the thought of a night in front of the telly or stood in a pub while a Hibs match is on appalls him
Because his friends and family are going and the atmosphere is going to rock!!!!!

The fickle fan probably thinks the supporter is sad

The sad supporter disnae gie a

blackpoolhibs
05-08-2010, 08:08 AM
Sean - I think you have just explained the difference between a fan and a supporter. A fan stops attending if he
Doesn't like some of the players
Doesn't agree with the manager's tactics
Thinks we might lose

On the other hand a supporter goes:

To support the team often in spite of the expected result
To cheer on the boys to play better (than they are capable of in some cases)
Because the thought of a night in front of the telly or stood in a pub while a Hibs match is on appalls him
Because his friends and family are going and the atmosphere is going to rock!!!!!

The fickle fan probably thinks the supporter is sad

The sad supporter disnae gie a

I have been in both lists, in fact i gave up my season book when Williamson was in charge.

ahibby
05-08-2010, 08:11 AM
Yes

IanM
05-08-2010, 08:12 AM
I think we'll win the game but not go through - i've been a hibs fan long enough to know when were chasing a losing battle but doesn't mean i don't want to be a part of it

zlatan
05-08-2010, 08:13 AM
Only because I'm meeting up with old friends I haven't seen for a while if I'm being honest.

JE89
05-08-2010, 09:15 AM
Would've been there in a heartbeat but got a mates 21st tonight. Gutted

hiblander
05-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Yes. traveling overseas from Stornoway for the game...and my cousins wedding two birds with 1 stone !

:cool2:

Hainan Hibs
05-08-2010, 10:22 AM
No, in Aberdeen early afternoon and thought I'd make a day of it. I see this round as the equivilent to the Intertoto Cup and a part of me dies every time I see the names Hogg and Rankin on the team sheet.

MussyHibby
05-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Been away a while - this place has changed! Been told to get in tonight my ST has been credited as I gave afriend the £5 and I don't need a ticket. Is that right?

hibeemad
05-08-2010, 10:32 AM
leaving Fife at 4 pm for a few beers before the game

Booked day off tomorrow just in case :greengrin

Sir David Gray
05-08-2010, 10:32 AM
I'm not exactly excited about going but I will be there.

The main reason for me going is that we only qualify for Europe about once every four or five years or so and when we go to watch games against Hamilton and St Mirren on a cold, damp day in December, it's all so we can get the right to play in matches like tonight.

The tie is probably dead, we have been pretty dire in recent months but I support Hibs, not individual players or managers so, for that reason alone, I'll be at Easter Road tonight.

w.connectionfc
05-08-2010, 10:38 AM
Been away a while - this place has changed! Been told to get in tonight my ST has been credited as I gave afriend the £5 and I don't need a ticket. Is that right?

i too have had the ticket for tonight credited to my ST , still i,m taking the receipt just incase, would hate to get to the turnstile to be told no, anythings possible with our ticket office

MussyHibby
05-08-2010, 10:43 AM
i too have had the ticket for tonight credited to my ST , still i,m taking the receipt just incase, would hate to get to the turnstile to be told no, anythings possible with our ticket office

Cheers buddy, good shout :wink:

Raymond
05-08-2010, 10:50 AM
I'm not exactly excited about going but I will be there.

The main reason for me going is that we only qualify for Europe about once every four or five years or so and when we go to watch games against Hamilton and St Mirren on a cold, damp day in December, it's all so we can get the right to play in matches like tonight.

The tie is probably dead, we have been pretty dire in recent months but I support Hibs, not individual players or managers so, for that reason alone, I'll be at Easter Road tonight.

Well said that Man:top marks

JimBHibees
05-08-2010, 10:53 AM
Would've been there in a heartbeat but got a mates 21st tonight. Gutted

Bin your mates party and go after the game :greengrin

The tie is probably dead however I hope we at least give it a real go tonight and get the fans right behind the team as European nights are special games. You just never know an early goal they get a guy sent off and we pile on the pressure.

We need to play a high tempo British style game and get right in about them.

PeeJay
05-08-2010, 11:02 AM
Won't be there in person, but watching on Hibs TV, here in Berlin, I think we can pull it off, hope the team does too! I was at the Naples game: this is not an impossible task! :greengrin

Hibercelona
05-08-2010, 11:08 AM
I'll be there.

We are total underdogs now. I like those odds. :agree:

DH1875
05-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Leaving in about an hour and as long as we put up a decent show I will be happy.

ballengeich
05-08-2010, 12:19 PM
No

because I'm going to the game tonight:greengrin

iwasthere1972
05-08-2010, 12:20 PM
:agree:

:notworthy:

mutley
05-08-2010, 12:25 PM
I can't go but Would if I could, I do have a fairly valid reason, I'm down south in the middle of training to go back to Afghanistan. Should make it to2 home games in September, but then I'm away until May next year. Will be keeping a eye on how the team progresses this season though.

As for tonights result, well I'm keeping the faith.

blackpoolhibs
05-08-2010, 12:27 PM
Thats us leaving now. GETITRIGHTUPTHEMHIBS.

Gatecrasher
05-08-2010, 12:30 PM
I can't go but Would if I could, I do have a fairly valid reason, I'm down south in the middle of training to go back to Afghanistan. Should make it to2 home games in September, but then I'm away until May next year. Will be keeping a eye on how the team progresses this season though.

As for tonights result, well I'm keeping the faith.

Stay Safe and Good luck :aok:

Im going :cool2:

I never received a receipt for my ticket tonight (apparently on my ST Card) or my ST's purchased in April, Should i be worried? did anyone else get receipts?

w.connectionfc
05-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Stay Safe and Good luck :aok:

Im going :cool2:

I never received a receipt for my ticket tonight (apparently on my ST Card) or my ST's purchased in April, Should i be worried? did anyone else get receipts?

i never renewed til the start of july so got a receipt for ST, hibs kidz, and the home leg tonight ,you should be ok, i just dont trust technology being a technophobe lol

seanraff07
05-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Of course i'm going, would never miss a European game at ER, considering it's only my 3rd one apart from Intertoto games, hopefully like the AEK game and we get right in their faces from the start. mon the Cabbage.:greengrin