PDA

View Full Version : Should Bamba play tomorrow?

Diclonius
04-08-2010, 11:09 PM
Y/n.

500miles
04-08-2010, 11:22 PM
Depends upon his attitude at the moment. If his attitude was poor since return, then nope, but if he's attempted to build bridges, and prove his worth, then I would give him a chance.

Kevvy1875
04-08-2010, 11:28 PM
I reckon his attitude will be fine. May even have a point to prove. I doubt Yogi would have considered him otherwise.

Let face it...Bamba has missed the 3 WC games for his national team and our away tie in Europe. You would think he would have been rather dissapointed not to have played in these games. I hope it fires him up for this one.

James70
05-08-2010, 07:15 AM
He won't be match fit and remember the last time he was brought back into the team too early, he scored an og. In any case it gives out the wrong message to the rest of the players who have worked hard for a full pre-season. Sorry but a definite no from me.

Currie-Cabbage
05-08-2010, 07:27 AM
Definitely!

PeeJay
05-08-2010, 07:33 AM
He won't be match fit and remember the last time he was brought back into the team too early, he scored an og. In any case it gives out the wrong message to the rest of the players who have worked hard for a full pre-season. Sorry but a definite no from me.

Maybe it will also show them that they have to play better - we're no great shakes at the moment, are we?:wink:

blackpoolhibs
05-08-2010, 07:38 AM
I'd bring Colin Murdoch in before i'd play Hogg or Hanlon at the moment. So yes, Bamba straight back in, alongside Stephens please.

Delboy*
05-08-2010, 07:42 AM
yes

erskine-hibby
05-08-2010, 07:59 AM

A valid point,but from what i've seen so far the rest are far from match fit too.
I do not think Bamba is such a great player as some make out, but he will be missed, IMHO, if not playing.

TornadoHibby
05-08-2010, 08:16 AM
I'd bring Colin Murdoch in before i'd play Hogg or Hanlon at the moment. So yes, Bamba straight back in, alongside Stephens please.

I think that is the silliest comment I have ever read from you BH? :cool2:

Are you Colin Murdoch by any chance? :wink: :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
05-08-2010, 08:25 AM
I think that is the silliest comment I have ever read from you BH? :cool2:

Are you Colin Murdoch by any chance? :wink: :greengrin

I'd like 5000 others to be taken into consideration before you make a final judgment:wink:.