PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Foreign XI

Carrick Hibs
04-08-2010, 02:55 PM
Been having a blether at work today about Celtic's new signings being a bit of a 'League of Nations' and somebody said they could probably play a side without a British Isles players in it.

Anyway attentions turned to Hibs and the question was asked if we have ever put out a side without any british representation?? Dont think we have but came up with this 'team' of foreign players i have saw in the green.....

Anderson

Bamba
Sauzee
Doumbe

De la Cruz
Jack
Beuzelin
Latapy
Laursen

Zitelli
Benji

Anybody come up with a better team of overseas players?

M11BMO
04-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Anderson

Bamba
Sauzee
Doumbe

De la Cruz
Jack
Beuzelin / Zemmama
Latapy
Laursen

Zitelli
Mixu

Mixu and possibly Zemmama are the only changes I'd make. :thumbsup:

patlowe
04-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Been having a blether at work today about Celtic's new signings being a bit of a 'League of Nations' and somebody said they could probably play a side without a British Isles players in it.

Anyway attentions turned to Hibs and the question was asked if we have ever put out a side without any british representation?? Dont think we have but came up with this 'team' of foreign players i have saw in the green.....

Anderson

Bamba
Sauzee
Doumbe

De la Cruz
Jack
Beuzelin
Latapy
Laursen

Zitelli
Benji

That's pretty much all the decent foreigners we've ever had! You've got to have Mixu in there though. Hopefully De Graff can find a way into that team this season.

How about a team of foreign flops? You could just about have a 25-man squad but here's the first that come to mind.

Hyldegarrd (sp?)

HKT
Dietrich?
Konde
Martins

Jean
Wiss
Guggi
O'Brien

The Tank
Showunmi?

DH1875
04-08-2010, 08:54 PM
That's pretty much all the decent forewe've everigners had! You've got to have Mixu in there though. Hopefully De Graff can find a way into that team this season.

Really what about the likes of Colgan, Fenwick, Killen, Lovell, Agathe, Orman, Rougier, Paco Luna, Jimmy Bocco and Ulrick Laursen.

hibees59
04-08-2010, 09:53 PM

Anderson

Bamba
Sauzee
Doumbe

De la Cruz
Jack
Beuzelin
Latapy
Laursen

Zitelli
Benji

What about Stokes instead of Benji?