PDA

View Full Version : Sweden v Scotland - Whos going?

Bristolhibby
04-08-2010, 08:12 AM
Me and the old man (Bathhibby) are off to Stockholm next week, out on the 0605 Ryanair from Stanstead on the Wednesday.

Any other Hibbys going?

J

EskbankHibby
04-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Me and the old man (Bathhibby) are off to Stockholm next week, out on the 0605 Ryanair from Stanstead on the Wednesday.

Any other Hibbys going?

J

Sounds good J, should be some nice 'scenery' as well.

Think i'll just stick to following the cabbage this year.:greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-08-2010, 10:29 AM
Would have fancied it, but, after Maribor last week and booking Prague in Oct, Sweden and Kaunas have had to take a back seat. Might still make Kaunas tho it is Yamland!

tam4hibs
04-08-2010, 10:36 AM
Would have fancied it, but, after Maribor last week and booking Prague in Oct, Sweden and Kaunas have had to take a back seat. Might still make Kaunas tho it is Yamland!

Off topic... But cant wait for Prague...! :top marks

Ahh, how I would love somewhere like this for a Hibs game. Maybe next round, eh.... :boo hoo:

Bad Martini
04-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Give it a few hours and the usual "I support Hibs and canny be arsed with Scotland" brigade will be along to question and shoot down anyone who dares to follow their ain country.

MON THE SCOTS :thumbsup:

Phil MaGlass
04-08-2010, 11:41 AM
Cannae go this time around, moving hoose, costing a fortune.

Hainan Hibs
04-08-2010, 12:36 PM
Hopefully we put in a good performance and then go on to gub the Lithuanians on the 3rd of September.

We'll be coming:thumbsup:

Bristolhibby
04-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Hopefully we put in a good performance and then go on to gub the Lithuanians on the 3rd of September.

We'll be coming:thumbsup:

Agree, 6 points from the first two games is a must. Good start is needed, cheek draw against the Czechs, then anything against Spain is a bonus.

J

H18sry
04-08-2010, 02:23 PM
4 Church of Maradona TA out on Tuesday back Thursday flying Norair from Edinburgh to Arlanda and staying at the 5* Sheraton hotel :wink:

This is worth a visit :agree: http://www.absoluticebar.com/web/Hem.aspx#/Hem/About/Stockholm/

Velma Dinkley
04-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Out on the Monday, back on the Friday :thumbsup:

Brummie_Hibs
04-08-2010, 02:36 PM
Not this one - it is a really bad time for me to take days off from work (3 days before the football season begins).

Plus I have TA trips booked to Lithuania (via Kaliningrad) and Prague coming up, plus hopefully a possible friendly in November...not to mention trips up to Scotland for the home games.

It all gets a bit expensive...

bathhibby
09-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Looks like me and the Boy will be sleeping on our own from Stansted

Nakedmanoncrack
09-08-2010, 09:00 PM

Any other Hibbys going?

J

Me and another, also a Hibby on the same flight.
Overnight in the airport beforehand.:thumbsup:

H18sry
09-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Me and another, also a Hibby on the same flight.
Overnight in the airport beforehand.:thumbsup:

do you look like your avatar so we can recognize you? :greengrin

Nakedmanoncrack
10-08-2010, 05:54 AM
do you look like your avatar so we can recognize you? :greengrin

Aye, look out for the 'tache.:wink:

Dashing Bob S
10-08-2010, 07:34 AM
Give it a few hours and the usual "I support Hibs and canny be arsed with Scotland" brigade will be along to question and shoot down anyone who dares to follow their ain country.

MON THE SCOTS :thumbsup:

OH NO WE WON'T! (Panto villian stage whisper)

Matty_Jack04
10-08-2010, 08:21 AM
wee bit off topic here but saves another thread.

see levein has told david marshall that if he plays for cardiff in the carling cup his international career is over ( he pulled out squad after dave jones threw a tantrum)

finally we have a manager who'l not stand for this ever increasing problem of players pulling out yet playing club football days later. even if he is a yam :wink:

bathhibby
10-08-2010, 08:27 AM
Going off Piste slightly but I hope Harry Potter takes a firm line with the OF as it was these Barstewards who let us down during the last two campaigns with late call-offs and then playing the following Saturday

Hainan Hibs
10-08-2010, 08:49 AM
Agree with the last two posts about call offs, sick and tired of players refusing to turn up with piss poor excuses (Craig Gordon just about gets away with a broken arm:greengrin) when there are fans who would do anything to wear the dark blue.

I hope Levein is true to his word. If he isn't the players will see he is all words and will continue to pick and choose when they turn up.

Nakedmanoncrack
10-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Agree with the last two posts about call offs, sick and tired of players refusing to turn up with piss poor excuses (Craig Gordon just about gets away with a broken arm:greengrin) when there are fans who would do anything to wear the dark blue.

I hope Levein is true to his word. If he isn't the players will see he is all words and will continue to pick and choose when they turn up.
:agree:

MrHibs1982
10-08-2010, 10:55 AM
wee bit off topic here but saves another thread.

see levein has told david marshall that if he plays for cardiff in the carling cup his international career is over ( he pulled out squad after dave jones threw a tantrum)

finally we have a manager who'l not stand for this ever increasing problem of players pulling out yet playing club football days later. even if he is a yam :wink:

I agree with Leveins stance on things but i am sure i heard that Marshall was the only senior goalie fit/available which if true is a bit harsh on Marshall. Can anyone confirm i am way to lazy to check myself. :rolleyes:

Owain_1987
10-08-2010, 11:01 AM
I agree with Leveins stance on things but i am sure i heard that Marshall was the only senior goalie fit/available which if true is a bit harsh on Marshall. Can anyone confirm i am way to lazy to check myself. :rolleyes:

Tom Heaton is also available for Cardiff to play Burton, we did only have 4 subs on Sunday do to the luck of a squad so you have to understand if Marshall was to get injured Cardiff would be *****ed.

MrHibs1982
10-08-2010, 11:07 AM
Tom Heaton is also available for Cardiff to play Burton, we did only have 4 subs on Sunday do to the luck of a squad so you have to understand if Marshall was to get injured Cardiff would be *****ed.

And be seriously unhappy cos the injury could only happen in training with him being bumped upto 3rd choice with gordon being out!!

down-the-slope
10-08-2010, 11:11 AM

What do you mean IF...he was sent home due to having an injured elbow...therefore its fair enough for Levein to say what he has