PDA

View Full Version : Hibs online shop...

nonshinyfinish
03-08-2010, 08:43 PM
Just tried to buy a shirt from the online shop - everything went as expected until I hit the final 'confirm order' button, then it came up with this message:

THANK YOU

Sorry, there was a problem with your order. If you wish to cancel this order, please contact us immediately by email at info@hibsshop.co.uk .

Anybody else had this?

Seems odd to me that if there's a 'problem with your order', they'd ask you to contact them urgently if you want to cancel - doesn't that suggest that the order has gone through? Otherwise, what are you cancelling?

Been 10ish minutes, not had an automated confirmation email or anything.

Petrie you monster! :grr:

LancashireHibby
04-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Never had that problem before but you're probably best giving them a ring to check on it.

Antifa Hibs
04-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Without wanting to sound a right negative so and so this week. The Hibs shop online is one of the worst (if not thee worst) e-commerce websites I have ever used.

There are teams half the size of Hibs with better online stores (with a far better range also).

Needs upgrading pronto!

LancashireHibby
04-08-2010, 09:39 AM
Without wanting to sound a right negative so and so this week. The Hibs shop online is one of the worst (if not thee worst) e-commerce websites I have ever used.

There are teams half the size of Hibs with better online stores (with a far better range also).

Needs upgrading pronto!

Whereas on the contrary it's an absolute god-send to those of us from further afield and I've never had a problem in finding summat to buy, how to buy it and always receive it promptly.

Ollie75
04-08-2010, 10:59 AM

Needs upgrading pronto!

Costs £10k plus for a decent E-commerce website these days, you want them to pay for that or for players, stand etcetc? Personally I'd like to see the money spent elsewhere. Its not the best website, but I've never had an issue.