PDA

View Full Version : Question hibbys near ayr or anywhere in ayrshire for thursday?

deeks01
03-08-2010, 06:56 PM
ok heres the situation... easy enough to get to er but coming home? by the time I get to glasgow my only option is the last train to ayr! this presents a problem as I'm from cumnock and there is no real way of getting from ayr to hame after 1am :confused: so any hibbies from anywhere in ayrshire got 2 spare seats in the car home? long long long long shot I know but I really don't fancy hanging around ayr till 6:30 bedecked in green like some kinda big green thing! :bitchy::grr:

help? :confused:

not sure which forums this comes under so sorry if its the wrong one.

RIP
04-08-2010, 08:26 AM
Would maybe be better to ask somebody if they could offer you a doss over for the night? I'd offer (We've got 4 laddies - 21,16, 14, 12 and a six-seater - the mair the merrier :greengrin) but am in Perth and Perth to Cumnock would be a bit of a trail fer ye on Friday morning

deeks01
04-08-2010, 04:52 PM
Would maybe be better to ask somebody if they could offer you a doss over for the night? I'd offer (We've got 4 laddies - 21,16, 14, 12 and a six-seater - the mair the merrier :greengrin) but am in Perth and Perth to Cumnock would be a bit of a trail fer ye on Friday morning

cheers bud , sweet talkin ma aunty into lendin me her couch fer the night as we speak! lol aye that would be a bit of a trek like but cheers anyway :greengrin: