PDA

View Full Version : De Graaf and Hart

Spike Mandela
03-08-2010, 01:20 PM
These are our major new signings and I am anticipating eagerly my first viewings of them on Thursday.

If we can see the box to box midfielder De Graaf that was described when he signed and the overlapping experienced full back Hart as seen at Aberdeen then we could be in for a great night.

The reaction seems to be rather muted about these guys from people who have attended preseasons or Maribor. Could this game be a launch pad for these guys or has it come too soon or ,dare I say it, are they duds?

hibsboy90
03-08-2010, 01:31 PM
I have only watched De Graaf once, and that was in slovenia. Looked composed, and seemed at his most effective when he got the ball down and ran at people. One of few pass marks for me that night.

Not sure yet on Hart.

HibbyAndy
03-08-2010, 08:54 PM
I have only watched De Graaf once, and that was in slovenia. Looked composed, and seemed at his most effective when he got the ball down and ran at people. One of few pass marks for me that night.

Not sure yet on Hart.

Ill need to disagree here. ive only ever seen De Graaf once, And that was in Slovenia, No great shakes IMO that night, But im convinced he will be a major asset to our sqaud.

Hart will do just fine at Hibs, A solid RB that has 10 years SPL experience and loves to roam forward and has a fair bit pace on him too, Not worried in the slightest about Hart turning it on for Hibs, We will be talking about this guy as Player of the year in 9 months time..He's solid alright, Delighted to have him at hibs for 2 years at least.

hfc1875x
04-08-2010, 02:59 AM
These are our major new signings and I am anticipating eagerly my first viewings of them on Thursday.

If we can see the box to box midfielder De Graaf that was described when he signed and the overlapping experienced full back Hart as seen at Aberdeen then we could be in for a great night.

The reaction seems to be rather muted about these guys from people who have attended preseasons or Maribor. Could this game be a launch pad for these guys or has it come too soon or ,dare I say it, are they duds?

Lets give the lads a chance, they've only played 1 competitive game. Michael Hart is a proven Right back and will get better with game time. My only concern is he will pick up injury's and spend a lot of time on the bench and always chasing fitness.
De Graaf also comes with a good pedigree so hopefully he can come onto a game and go from strength to strength and be a big player for us.From what I've seen of him so far is encouraging. Plenty room for improvement mind you :agree:

Hibby70
04-08-2010, 05:28 AM
i actually think Stephens will be the one we are talking about more by the end of the season.

hibbymark
04-08-2010, 07:31 AM
Ill need to disagree here. ive only ever seen De Graaf once, And that was in Slovenia, No great shakes IMO that night, But im convinced he will be a major asset to our sqaud.

Hart will do just fine at Hibs, A solid RB that has 10 years SPL experience and loves to roam forward and has a fair bit pace on him too, Not worried in the slightest about Hart turning it on for Hibs, We will be talking about this guy as Player of the year in 9 months time..He's solid alright, Delighted to have him at hibs for 2 years at least.

Early days but i was a bit disapointed when i saw De Graaf. He does not have that physical presence that we need and if he is a box to box player our master tactician has taken that from his game on the 2 occasions i have seen him.
Hart im sure will improve with fitness but he seems eager to turn back the way all the time and again 2 times ive seen him so far and i dont remember him getting forward and overlapping once.

rainman
04-08-2010, 07:37 AM
I actually think Stephens will be the one we are talking about more by the end of the season.

Buying an established captain can only be good for the team.

How we could've done with more captains on the park last season.

2 great signings IMO that may need another few games to settle in.

Hows the centre half looking by the way?