PDA

View Full Version : A practical way for The 12th Man to help the team on Thursday.

Hibbyradge
03-08-2010, 12:06 PM
A Rookie, eh? (http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hibs-handed-rookie-referee-for.6453921.jp) :hmmm:

Hibbyradge
03-08-2010, 01:03 PM
What I meant to say was get on top of the rookie ref at every opportunity.

If he makes a decision against Hibs, give him the verbals.

Booooooooooooooo!

And get right behind the team.

Mon the Hibs.

:flag::flag::flag:

Jack
03-08-2010, 01:15 PM
What I meant to say was get on top of the rookie ref at every opportunity.

If he makes a decision against Hibs, give him the verbals.

Booooooooooooooo!

Mon the Hibs.

:flag::flag::flag:

Rather than get on top of him I will do my bit from the sidelines thanks :greengrin - yes we need to give him it tight every even slightly wrong decision.

If ever we needed a Hibs 12th Man over the past few years Thursday will be it.

BTW I understand Hibs will have a bagpiper playing while the players come on to the pitch. I dearly hope it’s something like ‘Glory, glory to the Hibees’ that we can belt out and scare the s**t out of not just the referee but a wall of sound that hits Maribor like a bit of 4 by 2.

Hibby D
03-08-2010, 01:42 PM
A practical way for The 12th Man to help the team on Thursday.:hmmm:

We could always cheer the team on and try and refrain from booing - but that might just be asking too much of some :rolleyes:

ionahibby
03-08-2010, 03:26 PM
We could always cheer the team on and try and refrain from booing - but that might just be asking too much of some :rolleyes:

You're right it is BOOOOOOOOOOOO.... :greengrin

offshorehibby
03-08-2010, 05:10 PM
I'm sitting in the upper west till my shiny new seat is ready in the east. Hopefully the west bring their singing heeeds

.Sean.
03-08-2010, 05:49 PM
I'm sitting in the upper west till my shiny new seat is ready in the east. Hopefully the west bring their singing heeeds
:rotflmao:

Big_D
03-08-2010, 05:51 PM
Be better greeting the players with S.O.L

Gettin' Auld
03-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Be better greeting the players with S.O.L
Mr Bamba? :wink:

500miles
03-08-2010, 07:19 PM
I cannae believe we've got a Referee called Turpin. If he makes an arse of it, I can see the headlines already.

Boris
03-08-2010, 07:55 PM
What about just singing & chanting HIBS songs from start to finish. And i mean HIBS songs. I thought it was embarassing in Maribor that the song that got the most effort from the travelling Hibbies was the Christian Nade song. A song about a fat striker that aint even with the yams any more! It was funny once but its had its day. We've more than enough great songs about our own team to make it a night to remember.:agree:

nonshinyfinish
03-08-2010, 07:58 PM
You're right it is BOOOOOOOOOOOO.... :greengrin

I prefer the classic 'f***ing boooo!' :agree:

RIP
03-08-2010, 08:04 PM
What about just singing & chanting HIBS songs from start to finish. And i mean HIBS songs. I thought it was embarassing in Maribor that the song that got the most effort from the travelling Hibbies was the Christian Nade song. A song about a fat striker that aint even with the yams any more! It was funny once but its had its day. We've more than enough great songs about our own team to make it a night to remember.:agree:

Too right Jim. Same in Carlisle. Songs about Mercer, Nade and W*gs, J*ws and P*kis. Aye - that and abusing our own players.

We really need to start singing over the top of all this garbage:grr:

nonshinyfinish
03-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Too right Jim. Same in Carlisle. Songs about Mercer, Nade and W*gs, J*ws and P*kis. Aye - that and abusing our own players.

Seriously?

:bitchy:

NAE NOOKIE
03-08-2010, 09:35 PM

Mercer .... O.K. some history there.

Nade ...... Fat Yam = Fair game

Anybody singing the other song mentioned needs to give up supporting Hibs and get their arse along to the Ku Kux Klan.

Hibernian ... Green shirt with White sleeves, White shorts & green socks. Nae mention of a white hood there I notice. And thats they way the vast majority of Hibs fans like it.

Dunbar Hibee
03-08-2010, 09:38 PM
I'll join in the Mercer songs, wether you think its right or wrong... and I won't deny it have and will in the future. Nade = great in it's time.. but it's had it's day.. he's moved on and so should we. As for the other song mentioned.. disgrace

HibbyAndy
03-08-2010, 09:41 PM
Ill be away from my home that has been the East for years.. Im nervous wether to start a song in the West ( not a dig by the way)..Im a song starter..Lets get the place rocking!!!