PDA

View Full Version : TNA Hardcore Justice

just_joe
03-08-2010, 06:20 AM
Anyone else be watching this? Its on next sunday should be good. If your a wrestling fan ill sure youll like it as its an ECW PPV. Ill be watching as it will be good to see my old ECW favs like Tommy Dreamer , Sabu and Sandman again kicking ass ;) If its anythin like the one night stand ppv it should be good.:thumbsup:

TamHibs
03-08-2010, 08:17 AM
I'll be watching if I can find what channel it's going to be on as Bravo only shows iMPACT now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve-O
03-08-2010, 08:37 AM
http://www.hardcorejustice.com/

I'd be interested in watching a replay online if I can find one :agree:

bighairyfaeleith
03-08-2010, 01:41 PM
Anyone else be watching this? Its on next sunday should be good. If your a wrestling fan ill sure youll like it as its an ECW PPV. Ill be watching as it will be good to see my old ECW favs like Tommy Dreamer , Sabu and Sandman again kicking ass ;) If its anythin like the one night stand ppv it should be good.:thumbsup:

Has anyone told you it's not real:duck:

just_joe
04-08-2010, 07:59 PM
LOL its great entertainment.

Sick Boy
04-08-2010, 11:13 PM
Never saw the attraction in watching grown men pretending to fight but each to their own.:cool2:

DH1875
07-08-2010, 09:51 AM
So what channel is it on?

Steve-O
07-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Never saw the attraction in watching grown men pretending to fight but each to their own.:cool2:

It's like when you watch films where actors are pretending to be other people...

MountcastleHibs
09-08-2010, 03:45 AM
Not the best quality of matches, but it was still awesome to see some of the legends of hardcore wrestling giving it one last hoorah... Dreamer-Raven was a good match, and RVD-Sabu was a great way to end the show. And it was brilliant to hear the people in the Impact Zone chanting 'F*** you Vince'.

I thought for a minute at the end we were going to see Paul Heyman unveiled in TNA, but not to be.

Still though, strong show, with some good, old fashioned hardcore wrestling. And before anyone starts, I know it's not real, but it's very entertaining and no one can deny that there guys tonight, in particular, put their bodies on the line for the fans.

I watched it on a stream online, as I do for most TNA Ppv's, but it is shown in the UK on Extreme Sports, Virgin channel 527 (don't know Sky channel) on Friday night I think.

Hibbie_Cameron
09-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Quite simply one of the worst ppv's i have ever seen.

The original ONS should have been the end of ECW, it was one of the best shows i have seen. That last night was even worse than what WWE done to the ECW name.

Utter trash

Steve-O
12-08-2010, 10:22 AM
I watched RVD v Sabu on Youtube and it looked pretty crap really...just a bunch of bumps put together with no real rhythm to the match at all.

And WTF was that blue light nonsense?! It was hard to watch because it looked really dark and weird.

Have to agree with Cameron...One Night Stand was an amazing show, they should've left it there (even though I wanted more!).