PDA

View Full Version : Hibs U19 v Newcastle U18

big-mo
02-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Hibs under 19s played Newcastle’s under 18’s at East Mains today and Hibs were as good against the Skunks as Sunderland were against us last week. We won 3-0 going on 13-0. How they did not score more in the first half beats me. Newcastle were better in the second half and made more of a game of it but we perhaps had eased off by them. No failures in the Hibs team, they all looked good. The goals came from Ross Caldwell and Daniel Handling in the first half and one from John Wright in the second.

Next game is away to Preston Athletic on Saturday.

Golden Bear
02-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Hibs under 19s played Newcastle’s under 18’s at East Mains today and Hibs were as good against the Skunks as Sunderland were against us last week. We won 3-0 going on 13-0. How they did not score more in the first half beats me. Newcastle were better in the second half and made more of a game of it but we perhaps had eased off by them. No failures in the Hibs team, they all looked good. The goals came from Ross Caldwell and Daniel Handling in the first half and one from John Wright in the second.

A ray of sunshine at last!

:thumbsup:

Baldy Foghorn
02-08-2010, 07:07 PM

Some good news coming out at last :wink:

At The Edge
02-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Just out of curiosity, are the kids playing the 'John Hughes Vision' of football i.e pass, pass, pass, (Dutch Stylee) or are they being allowed to play another way, i.e British stylee 1000mph