PDA

View Full Version : Has yogi settled on this squad?

cloudy
02-08-2010, 01:23 PM
No sign of any other players coming in! and yeh maybe yogi is waiting until after the euro game, but this squad isn't complete! I think it was Brian Clough that once said "a good squad will have 2 players for every position" so here is our squad at moment!

Gk: Brown Stack Smith
RB: Hart, Thicot
LB:Murray, ????????
CB:Hogg,Stephens
CB:Hanlon, ????????
CM:Miller,Mcbride,Rankin,Stevenson
RM:Wotherspoon, De Graaf
LM:Galbraith, ??????
AM:Zemmama,???????
CF:Deek,Nish
CF:Stokes, ???????

This shows that if Bamba were sold we still need 5 players, with zemmama the only attacking Mid we need a player that can unlock a defence! it also shows we have to many simalar centre mids! if i have missed anyone out please fill in the ????

bighairyfaeleith
02-08-2010, 02:09 PM
No sign of any other players coming in! and yeh maybe yogi is waiting until after the euro game, but this squad isn't complete! I think it was Brian Clough that once said "a good squad will have 2 players for every position" so here is our squad at moment!

This shows that if Bamba were sold we still need 5 players, with zemmama the only attacking Mid we need a player that can unlock a defence! it also shows we have to many simalar centre mids! if i have missed anyone out please fill in the ????

you could argue stevenson at LB as well, deeks at LM as well. Is byrne not in the squad now for CF?

That does mean deeks doubling up as being available for CF and LM but I think most squads would have that sort of situation.

ChrissyG1875
02-08-2010, 02:38 PM

Thicot isn't a right back.

_hucks_
02-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Thicot isn't a right back.

He's played a few good games at right back when he's been asked to, so whilst he isn't a natural of Gattheusi standards, he can play there just fine.

Steve20
02-08-2010, 02:56 PM
We still need a centre half, a left back and a striker IMO. However, unless 1 or 2 are sold then I think we are finished this window.