PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps we should pick the defence for Thursday....

Toaods
01-08-2010, 06:28 PM
can't be any worse

Billy Whizz
01-08-2010, 06:35 PM
can't be any worse
Toads, I was at the game today and it was more than the defence to blame.
A total shocker from start to finish.
Negative play through the team. I lost count the number of times we were up the field and we played the ball back towards our goalie.
We needed a lift today in advance of Thursday's game, a little spark to give us confidence. I am one of the most optimistic people around but I fear for the season if this is where we're heading. I know it's only pre-season but we have to he
to be aiming for better than this!

Toaods
01-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Toads, I was at the game today and it was more than the defence to blame.
A total shocker from start to finish

I wasn't thank goodness and can read all the posts but a good team start from the back in my opinion and we obviously still have problems there.

Same old, same old..... bad positioning, slipping about, putting team mates under pressure, inability to make any worthwhile correctly weighted pass in a constructive manner, constant loss of goals in the box...the list goes on....:bitchy:

KiddA
01-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Is it not funny that Hogg is second last in the picks so far. Why is this guy still playing week in week out :confused: how can we all see it but Yogi can't :dunno:

Do you think Yogi is playing him to justify Hoggs wages I really hope not :bitchy:

I also found this on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Hogg/104015219633948?v=stream&ref=ts#!/pages/Chris-Hogg/104015219633948?v=wiki&ref=ts

I also found this too from the above link

Style of play

Hogg plays as a defender and has been described as "solid and self-reliant"

:faf::faf::faf: Oh ma sides

I would describe Hogg as a :timebomb:

Hogg will be Hughes downfall along with the likes of Rankin and Nish

Toaods
02-08-2010, 11:23 PM
see there are various reports an 'olive branch' has been offered to Bamba.

sleeping giant
02-08-2010, 11:29 PM
Based on attending no pre season games whatsoever , i would pick Hart , Bamba , Hanlon , Murray.