PDA

View Full Version : Question maribor away support?

deeks01
01-08-2010, 03:23 PM
anyone know how many maribor will bring to er? I'm guessing it won't be much but I'm hoping it will be half decent as it should be quite good bein right in next to them in the south! :greengrin:

Hamish
01-08-2010, 03:35 PM
Suppose it depends if the bosses of the sweet factory give the workers a couple of days off to come over.

Kids and adults love them so I understand.

iwasthere1972
01-08-2010, 03:46 PM
anyone know how many maribor will bring to er? I'm guessing it won't be much but I'm hoping it will be half decent as it should be quite good bein right in next to them in the south! :greengrin:

IIRC they only took about 400 away to Videoton in the last round which I think is approximately the equivalent distance of Edinburgh-Inverness. So on that basis I would guess between 50-100. Maybe even none as they will think that the tie has been won and not worth the hassle or the expense.

hibeeleicester
01-08-2010, 03:50 PM
They have been given two blocks in the south closest to the west. Lower tier only.

Hopefully hibs see sense and give these blocks to hibs fans :thumbsup:

monktonharp
01-08-2010, 08:18 PM
They have been given two blocks in the south closest to the west. Lower tier only.

Hopefully hibs see sense and give these blocks to hibs fans :thumbsup:Hibs dont do "see sense". no fans allowed on the team plane,no advice on Maribor(was there?) and certainly no help or encouragement to get there. was there any statements from our shiny new security chief, or does he only look after ER?

marinello59
01-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Hibs dont do "see sense". no fans allowed on the team plane,no advice on Maribor(was there?) and certainly no help or encouragement to get there. was there any statements from our shiny new security chief, or does he only look after ER?

What should he have said? Don't we all plan our own holidays/weekend breaks ourselves?

monktonharp
01-08-2010, 08:33 PM
What should he have said? Don't we all plan our own holidays/weekend breaks ourselves?AYE:rolleyes:

marinello59
01-08-2010, 09:13 PM
AYE:rolleyes:
Actually I deserve that. A stupid comment from me. Sorry.

monktonharp
01-08-2010, 09:19 PM
Sorry, not having a dig. Just wondering. What's the difference between arranging a trip to a football match and arranging a short break? I may be missing something. you've lost me , my point was more to do about helping or encouraging/advising a fairly large group of football fans,who indicated through various football forums etc,that the were keen on the idea of watching their team in a far of land.........certainly not arranging it ,laying on breakfast etc.

The Silver Fox
01-08-2010, 09:19 PM
There should be a good few hundred there from the Slovenian community who work across Central Scotland I would have thought, they must miss watching their countrymen like we would if we were working abroad. It will be a wee treat for them, although I would hate to spol therenight with a 4-0 win.

marinello59
01-08-2010, 09:29 PM
you've lost me , my point was more to do about helping or encouraging/advising a fairly large group of football fans,who indicated through various football forums etc,that the were keen on the idea of watching their team in a far of land.........certainly not arranging it ,laying on breakfast etc.

I had deleted that post before you replied. Check post above yours.:greengrin

monktonharp
01-08-2010, 09:45 PM
I had deleted that post before you replied. Check post above yours.:greengrin I did but i' m a tad slower than you:greengrin

Baldy
01-08-2010, 09:53 PM
was there any statements from our shiny new security chief, or does he only look after ER?

thats because he is a stadium manager .. our not so shiny old security Chief is still there

monktonharp
01-08-2010, 10:03 PM
thats because he is a stadium manager .. our not so shiny old security Chief is still there what,nae security chief? that just for big teams?

Baldy
02-08-2010, 04:12 PM
what,nae security chief? that just for big teams?

no the guy who was security chief at the Yams is now working for us as the stadium manager only .. Jim Pryde is still out Security man .. and "not going anywhere"

Viva_Palmeiras
02-08-2010, 05:59 PM
no the guy who was security chief at the Yams is now working for us as the stadium manager only .. Jim Pryde is still out Security man .. and "not going anywhere"

Yes apparently he's waiting on word from rocksteady security before he's allowed tomove from his seat