PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal Vrs Celtc (Emirates cup).

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Should be a decent match, Mgeady in the stands watching, Could have played his last game :bye::bye::bye:

Walcott running at Mulgrew :hilarious

sammy7
01-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Should be a decent match, Mgeady in the stands watching, Could have played his last game :bye::bye::bye:

you got a bet on? :greengrin

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 03:26 PM
you got a bet on? :greengrin

Aye :greengrin

1- 0 Arsenal already :hilarious

3 mins gone :greengrin

sammy7
01-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Aye :greengrin

1- 0 Arsenal already :hilarious

3 mins gone :greengrin

:greengrin

what ya got?

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 03:32 PM

what ya got?

Arsenal halftime/fulltime just shy of even money :cool2:

Its like taking sweets fae a bairn :agree:

sammy7
01-08-2010, 03:33 PM

aye i did look at that, decided to leave it cause i had arsenal yesterday :grr:

iwasthere1972
01-08-2010, 03:51 PM

Have you seen the bairns nowadays. Try stealing their jellytots and you'll be looking down the barrel of a pistol before you could say "Bob's Your Teapot"

Anyway c'mon the English Hibs. :greengrin

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Have you seen the bairns nowadays. Try stealing their jellytots and you'll be looking down the barrel of a pistol before you could say "Bob's Your Teapot"

Anyway c'mon the English Hibs. :greengrin

:hilarious

Just wish Hibs did play football this way, Breathtaking at times..Maloney is his usual diving wee fud self :bitchy::bitchy: Thing is if it was in the SPL the wee fanny would get a foul all the time :grr::grr::grr:

Dunbar Hibee
01-08-2010, 04:08 PM
2-0 Sagna

Newhaven
01-08-2010, 04:29 PM
3-0 Nasri

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 04:29 PM
Nasri 3-0.

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Samaras skys a penalty :hilarious

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 04:50 PM
3-1 Murphy.

sammy7
01-08-2010, 04:55 PM
3-1 Murphy.

after samaras's "penalty" i stuck both teams to score on, at 3-1 :greengrin

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 05:00 PM
after samaras's "penalty" i stuck both teams to score on, at 3-1 :greengrin

3-2!!!!!!!

sammy7
01-08-2010, 05:02 PM
3-2!!!!!!!

i meant i put both teams to score at 3/1 :greengrin

then i just put over 4.5 goals at evens :greengrin

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 05:14 PM

Easy money :cool2:

sammy7
01-08-2010, 05:16 PM

both winners for a bleedin change :greengrin

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 05:20 PM
both winners for a bleedin change :greengrin

No very often me and you win a bet Sammy never mind the same bleedin day :hilarious

Shall go towards my kitty for Thursday nights heroic comeback bevvy sesh :thumbsup:

Phil MaGlass
01-08-2010, 05:23 PM
If yous want tae see a great game you should quickly get to the Schalke v Bayern game 3-1 so far Schalke Raul 2 goals one a peach of a chep past the defenders and over the goalies heid.

sammy7
01-08-2010, 05:23 PM
No very often me and you win a bet Sammy never mind the same bleedin day :hilarious

Shall go towards my kitty for Thursday nights heroic comeback bevvy sesh :thumbsup:

hahaha i will NOT be betting on thursday thats for sure! flippin arsenal yesterday lost me money, so over yesterday and today im £80 up, if they had won yesterday i'd be much much happier :greengrin

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 05:45 PM
hahaha i will NOT be betting on thursday thats for sure! flippin arsenal yesterday lost me money, so over yesterday and today im £80 up, if they had won yesterday i'd be much much happier :greengrin

Gonna check the betting for Thursday night :hmmm:

And Phil maglass a here ya :aok:

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 05:53 PM

Where Hibs not playing Carlisle today? :hmmm:

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 05:56 PM

They certainly were..Got beat 1-0, There's an update thread near the top of the page if you wanna catch up :agree:

Dunbar Hibee
01-08-2010, 05:59 PM

Yes. Whats your point..

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Yes. Whats your point..

Why not attend Carlisle rather than spouting on about Celtic and Arsenal then??????????

Dunbar Hibee
01-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Why not attend Carlisle rather than spouting on about Celtic and Arsenal then??????????

Away and don't talk *****.

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Away and don't talk *****.

Not at Carlisle then I presume?:bitchy:

Wembley67
01-08-2010, 06:06 PM

Have I missed the point here, but are you having a go at people watching the Emirates cup instead of going to Carlisle???

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 06:07 PM

Seriously away and have a word with yourself.

I never went to Carlisle cause i didnt want to go, Do i need your permission?..And if this thread is spouting rubbish then dont feel the need to read the thread let alone reply.

Have a word..

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Have I missed the point here, but are you having a go at people watching the Emirates cup instead of going to Carlisle???

yip

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Seriously away and have a word with yourself.

I never went to Carlisle cause i didnt want to go, Do i need your permission?..And if this thread is spouting rubbish then dont feel the need to read the thread let alone reply.

Have a word..

Its a Hibs board to talk about Hibs stuff no??? Why not put the thread on other sports thread or cheese.....

Shame some would rather watch crap on tv than follow the team....

Wembley67
01-08-2010, 06:11 PM
yip

Hehe talk about fishing! I know a lot of folk on this board think you are a wind up merchant but come on that is a piss poor attempt :cool2:

I'm still more of an uber fan than you though even though I was digging my garden all day.

MSK
01-08-2010, 06:14 PM
Why not attend Carlisle rather than spouting on about Celtic and Arsenal then??????????What the **** is up wi you ?...away & spout yer self righteous pish somewhere else !!!

Folk can go where they please without Mr Uberfan telling them where tae go !!!

Deary ****ing me ...:bitchy:

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Hehe talk about fishing! I know a lot of folk on this board think you are a wind up merchant but come on that is a piss poor attempt :cool2:

I'm still more of an uber fan than you though even though I was digging my garden all day.

You could have said Peter Tobin stayed at your your house, and you would have got your garden dug up relaid by the police, and you could have went to Carlisle instead?:confused:

Uber fans dont do gardening....

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:15 PM
What the **** is up wi you ?...away & spout yer self righteous pish somewhere else !!!

Folk can go where they please without Mr Uberfan telling them where tae go !!!

Deary ****ing me ...:bitchy:

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 06:16 PM
Its a Hibs board to talk about Hibs stuff no??? Why not put the thread on other sports thread or cheese.....

Shame some would rather watch crap on tv than follow the team....

If it was Tennis or Golf or any other sport i would put it up in the other sports forums, But as its related to football it will be in the main forum where people can talk all things football related.

Wembley67
01-08-2010, 06:16 PM
You could have said Peter Tobin stayed at your your house, and you would have got your garden dug up relaid by the police, and you could have went to Carlisle instead?:confused:

Uber fans dont do gardening....

Very good point, I don't know what the previous occupants may have left though so best to do it myself.

Carlisle is horrible anyway.

MSK
01-08-2010, 06:19 PM
:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:Whats wrong Uberfan ..say what you think, dont hide behind smileys ...

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:21 PM
Whats wrong Uberfan ..say what you think, dont hide behind smileys ...

So am I allowed to say that 1000 fans to Carlisle is pretty poor, or will I upset the non attendees......???

Less of the Uberfan pish if you dont mind, it is all about opinions surely

MSK
01-08-2010, 06:27 PM
So am I allowed to 1000 fans to Carlisle is pretty poor, or will I upset the non attendees......???

Less of the Uberfan pish if you dont mind, it is all about opinions surelyBollox !!..folk can choose what game they want to attend ..or in fact what game they want to discuss on here, it has sod all to do with you ..folk prob didnt go to Carlisle because it costs money but came on here for updates ..please explain to me the problem with that & the need for your abrasive posts..!!!!

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Bollox !!..folk can choose what game they want to attend ..or in fact what game they want to discuss on here, it has sod all to do with you ..folk prob didnt go to Carlisle because it costs money but came on here for updates ..please explain to me the problem with that & the need for your abrasive posts..!!!!

And your retorts are not abrasive then?

Surely I can comment about attendance on messageboard, or are you telling me what I can or cant post on?

Hibs90
01-08-2010, 06:32 PM
If folk have a legit reason no to go (finance,family etc) then fair do's but if people just say they dont want to go or they cannae be arsed its a joke IMO.

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Bollox !!..folk can choose what game they want to attend ..or in fact what game they want to discuss on here, it has sod all to do with you ..folk prob didnt go to Carlisle because it costs money but came on here for updates ..please explain to me the problem with that & the need for your abrasive posts..!!!!

Spot on K..Mr Uberfan wants to know why everyone is not like him and doesnt attend every single Hibs game in history.

Ive got news pal, People cant attend every hibs games for various reasons , Cash, Babysitting, Work commitments etc..I dont have to explain my reasons to you for not going...I made an Arsenal v Celtc thread , WOW, Get over it.

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Spot on K..Mr Uberfan wants to know why everyone is not like him and doesnt attend every single Hibs game in history.

Ive got news pal, People cant attend every hibs games for various reasons , Cash, Babysitting, Work commitments etc..I dont have to explain my reasons to you for not going...I made an Arsenal v Celtc thread , WOW, Get over it.

Again resorting to name calling..... Is it a lack of respect of other posters, or is it the norm.....

No problem with your above comments about cash, babysitting, work etc, but you said you did not want to go, full stop....

Sorry for slating a Celtic V Arsenal thread, it was obviously bigger and better

Peevemor
01-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Again resorting to name calling..... Is it a lack of respect of other posters, or is it the norm.....

:lips seal

DaveF
01-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Surely I can comment about attendance on messageboard, or are you telling me what I can or cant post on?

You can comment on what you like, but just remember you nipped into this thread which had nothing to do with the Carlise game.

You're fishing, plain and simple and are looking for an argument. No point in bleating when you find one :greengrin

Wembley67
01-08-2010, 06:37 PM
If folk have a legit reason no to go (finance,family etc) then fair do's but if people just say they dont want to go or they cannae be arsed its a joke IMO.

Well your opinion is pish :greengrin

If folk cannae be arsed then so be it...it's a bloody FRIENDLY on a Sunday afternoon!!

HibbyAndy

No problem with your above comments about cash, babysitting, work etc, but you said you did not want to go, full stop....

Sorry for slating a Celtic V Arsenal thread, it was obviously bigger and better

Resorting to name calling? Where abouts?...Are you or arent you an Uberfan? :confused:

MSK
And your retorts are not abrasive then?

Surely I can comment about attendance on messageboard, or are you telling me what I can or cant post on?So ****ing what !!! folk commenting on an Emirates cup game but god forbid them they werent at Carlisle !! ...what the hell has it got to do wi you ..?...what gives you the right tae have a dig at them ?

Please explain ..

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Resorting to name calling? Where abouts?...Are you or arent you an Uberfan? :confused:

Nope I am not an Uberfan, and dislike being named one

marinello59
01-08-2010, 06:38 PM

Personally I couldn't be arsed travelling all that way to pay my way in to a meaningless friendly. Sorry.:cool2:

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:39 PM
So ****ing what !!! folk commenting on an Emirates cup game but god forbid them they werent at Carlisle !! ...what the hell has it got to do wi you ..?...what gives you the right tae have a dig at them ?

Please explain ..

No need to explain to you, who are you by the way:confused:

Barney McGrew
01-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Surely real uberfans stayed at home and watched it on Hibs TV to make sure that the club got £6 instead of giving gate money to an English lower league team :cool2:

Hibs90
01-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Personally I couldn't be arsed travelling all that way to pay my way in to a meaningless friendly. Sorry.:cool2:

All that way? It wasny exactly to the other side of the world :greengrin

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 06:41 PM

Well im a joke then as i couldnt be ersed going?.

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Surely real uberfans stayed at home and watched it on Hibs TV to make sure that the club got £6 instead of giving gate money to an English lower league team :cool2:

I thought we got half of gate monies in friendlies...???

Christ I wish I'd never gone now

HibbyAndy

:hilarious

:top marks:greengrin

marinello59
All that way? It wasny exactly to the other side of the world :greengrin

It's a long way when you just can't be bothered though.

MSK
01-08-2010, 06:43 PM
No need to explain to you, who are you by the way:confused:Who the **** are you !!!

In fact ..dont answer that ..i already know you ..

Danderhall Hibs
01-08-2010, 06:43 PM

Yes, and to answer your question it was in Carlisle.

So am I allowed to say that 1000 fans to Carlisle is pretty poor, or will I upset the non attendees......???

Less of the Uberfan pish if you dont mind, it is all about opinions surely

You're allowed to say that - I think 1000 to Carlisle for a meaningless game on a Sunday is quite good.

How do you come to that conclusion?

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:44 PM
Who the **** are you !!!

Well I cant say the same of you......... Think I will call a truce and go and argue with my bird instead

marinello59
01-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Well I cant say the same of you......... Think I will call a truce and go and argue with my bird instead

Did she miss the game at Carlisle too? Dump her.:agree:

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 06:47 PM

Mare like your outnumbered :agree:

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Did she miss the game at Carlisle too? Dump her.:agree:

Aye she was babysitting though, so I wont go that mental on her.....

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Mare like your outnumbered :agree:

I can stay and argue here if you like???

MSK
01-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Well I cant say the same of you......... Think I will call a truce and go and argue with my bird insteadYou have a B.....ach forget it ..:greengrin

HibbyAndy
Aye she was babysitting though, so I wont go that mental on her.....

Just go mental AT her then :agree:

HibbyAndy
I can stay and argue here if you like???

Mon then :cool2:

MSK
01-08-2010, 06:50 PM
I can stay and argue here if you like???Pointless task Delia....go have a tiff wi yer burd ..dinnae worry ..we will still be here if ye come back ...:wink:

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:51 PM
You have a B.....ach forget it ..:greengrin

strange as it may seem:wink:

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Pointless task Delia....go have a tiff wi yer burd ..dinnae worry ..we will still be here if ye come back ...:wink:

I might hang around here in case she gives me a kick in......

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Just go mental AT her then :agree:

I will give you this one......:wink:

Hibs90
01-08-2010, 06:53 PM
How do you come to that conclusion?

Just think people should go and support the team at every opportunity they can.

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 06:53 PM
I will give you this one......:wink:

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 06:54 PM

Fair enough bud. But to say its a joke if they dinnae is a tad harsh.

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:54 PM

Am I back in the team again??? :wink:

Barney McGrew
01-08-2010, 06:55 PM

You couldn't be any worse than Nish or Rankin if you were :duck:

:stirrer:

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:56 PM
You couldn't be any worse than Nish or Rankin if you were :duck:

:stirrer:

Right dont get me started lol :agree:

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 06:57 PM

:wink:

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 06:58 PM

I can feel the Delabooze love in again....... :agree:

MSK
01-08-2010, 06:59 PM
I might hang around here in case she gives me a kick in......Your welcome....you could always start a thread on it ...on the "Other Sports" forum ..:wink:

hibee92
01-08-2010, 06:59 PM
Who the **** are you !!!

He's UBERFAN!

Seriously though mate, have you been to every Hibs game, first team, reserves, 19s, home, away, neutral, league, cup, europe, whatever? If not, you're a true disgrace! :agree: If people don't want to go to a wee friendly against Carlisle (which didn't seem to be worth the trip) they don't have to go, what gives you the right to dictate what people do on a Sunday, get a grip :bitchy:

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 07:01 PM
Your welcome....you could always start a thread on it ...on the "Other Sports" forum ..:wink:

Right signing off for tea, night troops.....:hnet:

no slagging me when I am signed off mind.....

MSK
01-08-2010, 07:15 PM
He's UBERFAN!

Seriously though mate, have you been to every Hibs game, first team, reserves, 19s, home, away, neutral, league, cup, europe, whatever? If not, you're a true disgrace! :agree: If people don't want to go to a wee friendly against Carlisle (which didn't seem to be worth the trip) they don't have to go, what gives you the right to dictate what people do on a Sunday, get a grip :bitchy:Aye ..mind quote the right person though..:wink:

To be fair tae Delia booze (i am a fair person)..i would expect he has been to most of those games ..cannae really knock that imo.. ..:agree:

.Sean.
01-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Fair enough saying that for a league or cup game, however it's a tad harsh calling it a joke when it's only a friendly.

Nope I am not an Uberfan, and dislike being named one
Rubish :wink:

Why no get a ride instead?

Definately :agree:

Right signing off for tea, night troops.....:hnet:

no slagging me when I am signed off mind.....
That Delabooze is a right idiot eh? :greengrin

hibeeleicester
I didnt go because we are pish and i couldn't be arsed.

hibee-shtuggie

i think you will find there is a core of supporters who make all games away and home and i think you will also find that this number is around the 1000 mark. this game was a friendly, it was on a sunday, in a place that is most famous for being somewhere you head for on the motorway when you want to venture downsouth. it is bewtween two european games and so you are expecting people, just because they can, to head to three games in the space of a week, one of them being a friendly at Carlisle, yes Carlisle. what planet do you live on? i would love to be in a position with a life of leisure such as your's as to be able to head all over the country following the hibs but i dont have the time/money/patience. with my free time i sometimes like to do other things than talk about, follow, or rant about all things Hibs. god, folk have other things going on and if someone, god forbid, wanted to watch the arsenal celtic game on their own television set then so what. jeez

Hibs90
01-08-2010, 07:35 PM
i think you will find there is a core of supporters who make all games away and home and i think you will also find that this number is around the 1000 mark. this game was a friendly, it was on a sunday, in a place that is most famous for being somewhere you head for on the motorway when you want to venture downsouth. it is bewtween two european games and so you are expecting people, just because they can, to head to three games in the space of a week, one of them being a friendly at Carlisle, yes Carlisle. what planet do you live on? i would love to be in a position with a life of leisure such as your's as to be able to head all over the country following the hibs but i dont have the time/money/patience. with my free time i sometimes like to do other things than talk about, follow, or rant about all things Hibs. god, folk have other things going on and if someone, god forbid, wanted to watch the arsenal celtic game on their own television set then so what. jeez

Clearly never read my previous posts on this so not gonna bother.:bye:

marinello59
01-08-2010, 07:38 PM

Nobody could be arsed reading them.:greengrin

hibee92
01-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Aye ..mind quote the right person though..:wink:

To be fair tae Delia booze (i am a fair person)..i would expect he has been to most of those games ..cannae really knock that imo.. ..:agree:

Never noticed that actually haha sorry mate :greengrin

To be honest I couldn't care less if he founded the club, its the way he goes about it, coming onto a completely different thread and basically looking to boast that he was at the game and god forbid, some people weren't. My brother managed every single game last season including friendlys and i didn't even have a season ticket, and he never once said he was a better supporter than me or anyone else, nor did he come on a messageboard on his high horse trying to belittle people who are just trying to have a conversation about a game other than Hibs on the forum for discussing football :confused: Very patronising yet he expects any other reaction than the one he got.

hibee-shtuggie
01-08-2010, 07:41 PM

sorry to cause offence but the post i quoted seemed to point in one direction and that is what i picked up from it.

Hibs90
01-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Nobody could be arsed reading them.:greengrin

To be fair they weren't missing much. :greengrin

MSK
01-08-2010, 07:47 PM
Never noticed that actually haha sorry mate :greengrin

To be honest I couldn't care less if he founded the club, its the way he goes about it, coming onto a completely different thread and basically looking to boast that he was at the game and god forbid, some people weren't. My brother managed every single game last season including friendlys and i didn't even have a season ticket, and he never once said he was a better supporter than me or anyone else, nor did he come on a messageboard on his high horse trying to belittle people who are just trying to have a conversation about a game other than Hibs on the forum for discussing football :confused: Very patronising yet he expects any other reaction than the one he got.No probs & i agree, however he faced the flak & dealt with it without things getting outta hand ...:agree:

We move on ..what was the score wi Celic the day ..it seems to have been lost in amongst this squabbling...:greengrin

hibee92
01-08-2010, 07:49 PM
No probs & i agree, however he faced the flak & dealt with it without things getting outta hand ...:agree:

We move on ..what was the score wi Celic the day ..it seems to have been lost in amongst this squabbling...:greengrin

finished 3-2 against the unwashed :greengrin

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 07:50 PM
No probs & i agree, however he faced the flak & dealt with it without things getting outta hand ...:agree:

Arsenal beat them 3-2 :hilarious

Billy Whizz
01-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Back to the thread.
Celtic have a dodgy Polish goalie!

HibbyAndy
01-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Back to the thread.
Celtic have a dodgy Polish goalie!

Who was that other goalie that came on at halftime?..Looked worse than Zibi :agree:

As a side note aswell, It looks like Mcgeady has played his last game for Celtc, Lennon looks resigned to losing the wee cheating diving twat.

iwasthere1972
01-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Emirates Cup.

Surely a big flaw when you only have to play two teams but there are three opposition teams in your group.

Luck of the draw I suppose but Arsenal must have been chuffed that they were playing Celtic and not Lyon. Not for one minute suggesting that there were any funny going ons or anything. :wink:

Maybe Scotland can opt out of playing Spain in our Euro qualifiers. That's the way forward. :agree:

BroxburnHibee
01-08-2010, 10:22 PM
I went golfing today - wasn't much better than Carlisle by the sounds of it :greengrin

Obviously though having read the criteria now set down by Brockie & Meeko, I've now realised I'm not a proper fan.

I'm straight down to the ticket office tomorrow - get a refund on the 5 ST's I bought :agree:

hibees53
02-08-2010, 07:03 AM
:confused:i am new to this game and having just read all of this post can someone please accept my ignorence and explain to me what an uberfan is and how do i get hibs tv.:confused: