PDA

View Full Version : Bamba - Will He Travel

offshorehibby
01-08-2010, 09:19 AM
Anybody think Bamba will travel down and get part of the game.

persevere1875
01-08-2010, 11:07 AM
Personally, I think he'll get part of a game but only if there's guaranteed to be someone there showing an interest in him, think he's played his last for the Hibs and wont be long before he's on his way

offshorehibby
01-08-2010, 11:49 AM
I'd like to get money in for him sooner rather than later to give Hughes a bit of time to get people in.

whiskyhibby
01-08-2010, 12:03 PM
Doesn't look like it from the named team and subs...................

KeithTheHibby
01-08-2010, 03:15 PM
He needs to be back in that team, the centre of defence is shocking without him.

blackpoolhibs
01-08-2010, 05:35 PM
He needs to be back in that team, the centre of defence is shocking without him.

:agree: Hanlon and Hogg have been very poor in the last 2 games. I expected that from Hogg, but not Hanlon. Stephens looks a player though, but he's only a baby, we cant rely on him all season.

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2010, 05:59 PM

He needs to leave without pulling on a Hibs jersey ever again, just who does he think he is?:grr:

hibs0666
01-08-2010, 06:28 PM
:agree: Hanlon and Hogg have been very poor in the last 2 games. I expected that from Hogg, but not Hanlon. Stephens looks a player though, but he's only a baby, we cant rely on him all season.

They are just continuing the same vein of form as they have showed for the rest of the year.

KeithTheHibby
02-08-2010, 11:24 AM
He needs to leave without pulling on a Hibs jersey ever again, just who does he think he is?:grr:

Do you know the full facts?

He is our best centre half and should be playing, end of.

Baldy Foghorn
02-08-2010, 06:56 PM
Do you know the full facts?

He is our best centre half and should be playing, end of.

I know the facts yes, but wont be divulging them on here.......

Mary Hinge
02-08-2010, 07:32 PM

Spot on :agree:

Hanlon is a fantastic prospect but Hogg is slowly dragging him down :confused:

Baldy Foghorn
02-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Spot on :agree:

Hanlon is a fantastic prospect but Hogg is slowly dragging him down :confused:

Hogg has been player of season a couple of times at Hibs....He must be suffering a dip in confidence because he still a fantastic player.....IMO

Jonnyboy
02-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Hogg has been player of season a couple of times at Hibs....He must be suffering a dip in confidence because he still a fantastic player.....IMO

You wouldnae know a decent player if he booted you up the erky :greengrin

Joking apart I hope you noted the good defensive work that Deeks put in against Carlisle :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
02-08-2010, 07:47 PM

Joking apart I hope you noted the good defensive work that Deeks put in against Carlisle :greengrin

I did say to big Frank, that I was impressed with Deek being back and defending..... He really is trying hard to improve his workrate, and that will do for me......:wink:

blackpoolhibs
02-08-2010, 07:49 PM

Personally i think Hogg should be punted/given away/shot :wink: whatever just nowhere near the team. And Riordans good defensive work gets right on my thruppnies. :grr: I would bar him from coming within 49 yards of his own goal.

Baldy Foghorn
02-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Personally i think Hogg should be punted/given away/shot :wink: whatever just nowhere near the team. And Riordans good defensive work gets right on my thruppnies. :grr: I would bar him from coming within 49 yards of his own goal.

Gary if you wanted Hogg punted, who would you give the captain's armband to?

blackpoolhibs
02-08-2010, 08:06 PM

We dont have many leaders in this squad, i'd replace Hogg as captain with Murray. I would also replace Hogg in the centre of the defence with Murray. Dont get me wrong, i'm not convinced that murray has the legs anymore, but he sure aint a left back, but he has had some decent performances in the middle.

Baldy Foghorn
02-08-2010, 08:07 PM
We dont have many leaders in this squad, i'd replace Hogg as captain with Murray. I would also replace Hogg in the centre of the defence with Murray. Dont get me wrong, i'm not convinced that murray has the legs anymore, but he sure aint a left back, but he has had some decent performances in the middle.

De Graaf could be a leader and he shouts and encourages?

Danderhall Hibs
02-08-2010, 08:11 PM

As long as Hogg's replaced by a better player does it matter who the captain is?

blackpoolhibs
02-08-2010, 08:12 PM
De Graaf could be a leader and he shouts and encourages?

To be honest, i dont care who the captain is. I just dont rate Hogg as a player, and would like him replaced. I have also been disappointed in Hanlon these last 2 games, and the centre of our defense looks very weak. :boo hoo:

sixtwo
02-08-2010, 08:13 PM
I think we are a stronger team with bamba in it. The only thing that is important to me this week is getting a result on thursday. I think we should stick him in the team and give ourself every chance to get a result.

All the other stuff can get sorted off the park. I don't know what when on with sol, I only know he is a decent player and a commanding leader (which we despeartely lack).

Baldy Foghorn
02-08-2010, 08:14 PM
As long as Hogg's replaced by a better player does it matter who the captain is?

Cant see Yogi dropping Hogg, as I believe he is happy with him, and is pleased to have him as captain....

But we are certainly bereft of natural leaders

Danderhall Hibs
02-08-2010, 08:15 PM
Cant see Yogi dropping Hogg, as I believe he is happy with him, and is pleased to have him as captain....

If that's true it's worrying.

Mind you he did drop him last season.