PDA

View Full Version : NHC North Korean players and staff punished for WC performance

(((Fergus)))
31-07-2010, 01:22 PM
Portuguese had a good old laugh when they were knocking in seven goals but this was always going to be the result:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/7918468/North-Korean-football-team-shamed-in-six-hour-public-inquiry-over-World-Cup.html

Perspective
31-07-2010, 01:29 PM
FIFA suspended Greece and El Salvador for Government interference and threatened Nigeria with the same thing.

Will they have the guts to do that to North Korea?

hibee92
31-07-2010, 01:39 PM
FIFA suspended Greece and El Salvador for Government interference and threatened Nigeria with the same thing.

Would you?! I know I wouldn't! :bitchy:

down-the-slope
31-07-2010, 01:41 PM
In no way do I want to underestimate the previous punishments for Korean sports persons....or the treatment of the coach this time round..

But in terms of the players...so they were publicly humiliated and told they were a disgrace (sounds not a lot different to this board last few days....except its in cyber public)

(((Fergus)))
31-07-2010, 02:06 PM
If only we had the power to strip Yogi of his coaching job and make him work as a builder.

On second thoughts, he might end up working on the new stand... :boo hoo:

blairwallace
31-07-2010, 02:14 PM
If only we had the power to strip Yogi of his coaching job and make him work as a builder.

On second thoughts, he might end up working on the new stand... :boo hoo:

every little helps, could have it done for thursday with that one extra pair of hands :thumbsup:

deeks01
31-07-2010, 02:26 PM
one of the guys are named kim jong HUN.... that explains a lot. :wink:

sesoim
31-07-2010, 02:39 PM

FIFA do something brave? :faf:

banarc7062
31-07-2010, 02:42 PM
At least N Korea made it to the Finals.