PDA

View Full Version : Maribor v Hibs Programme?

Boris
31-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Greetings from sunny Munich - just killing time at Munich airport before flying back to Edinburgh late afternoon. Just wondered if anybody saw anything of a programme at the game on Thursday? I didn't come across one but wondered if anybody else did?

I was up looking round the stadium late morning on the day of the game & the lad running their wee souvenir shop introduced me to another guy who apparently was Mariborīs Director of Communications. He said that nothing was being issued by the club itself. Never saw anything on sale at the stadium, inside or out, before the game.

I did pick up the local Sports Newspaper on the day of the game which included a 4 page match preview & team line-ups but no way is it a 'programme'. Also picked up the same newspaper from the following day with a detailed match report.

Disappointed there didn't appear to be anything in the shape of pennants, badges, etc.

Anyone else have any better luck?

Conrad Gray
31-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Boris, there are a couple of newspaper issues being sold as programmes on Ebay, however they have photo's of the match and the result on the front - ie not what I would describe as a programme.

the only thing I have managed to pick up is a ticket from the game.

Boris
31-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Boris, there are a couple of newspaper issues being sold as programmes on Ebay, however they have photo's of the match and the result on the front - ie not what I would describe as a programme.

the only thing I have managed to pick up is a ticket from the game.

Just had a look at ebay following your post. As you have surmised that is indeed the local sports newspaper published the day after the game & as I described in my post. Its published in Llubjana & covers all sports - no way is it a programme, I'm with you on that one. By the way, cover price was eu1 so quite a markup!

Billy
31-07-2010, 11:33 AM
only thing issued was a team sheet - I have one for you J. Unfortunately I had to fold it as you know how bad the rain was and I had to put it in the bag to save it.

blackpoolhibs
31-07-2010, 02:10 PM
only thing issued was a team sheet - I have one for you J. Unfortunately I had to fold it as you know how bad the rain was and I had to put it in the bag to save it.

Pfft, just a light shower. :wink:

wazoo1875
31-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Pfft, just a light shower. :wink:

That rain was unbelievable i thought it was never going to stop. Never seen it on so heavy for so long , never got the programme either that my auld man asked for tripped over a bollard in the street and have cuts all down my left leg , lost the 3 other boys i was supposed to be sharing a taxi with back to Ljubljana so that cost Ģ125 between 2 of us and my flag was about 6 stone because it was so ****in wet.

How good was it tho :greengrin

Hibs On Tour
31-07-2010, 03:27 PM
Nae programme? That's that caaannnt Yogi's fault! No Hibs class. Get shot. Get rid off. etc, etc, etc...

Sorry - couldn't resist it being yet something else he was getting pelters for along with everything else! :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
31-07-2010, 05:22 PM
That rain was unbelievable i thought it was never going to stop. Never seen it on so heavy for so long , never got the programme either that my auld man asked for tripped over a bollard in the street and have cuts all down my left leg , lost the 3 other boys i was supposed to be sharing a taxi with back to Ljubljana so that cost Ģ125 between 2 of us and my flag was about 6 stone because it was so ****in wet.

How good was it tho :greengrin

:top marks :agree:

Boris
31-07-2010, 06:39 PM

Just back to Sunny Leith. Billy, you're a star, fold or no fold!

w.connectionfc
31-07-2010, 06:57 PM
I never seen a programme but i did see plenty beer :greengrin

Iggy Pope
01-08-2010, 08:56 AM
:top marks :agree:

Steady now Blackpool steady....is this a programme debate? Can only lead to tears.......:greengrin