PDA

View Full Version : Lost our wee grey and white cat, Lower London Road area

EskbankHibby
30-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Mrs Eskbankhibby in bits as we have not seen our wee 2 year old grey and white cat "Peppy" since Tuesday.

For cat lovers like us he's basically part of the family, he is chipped but has no collar.

Bit of a long shot but if anyone does happen to see our wee cat i would really appreciate a pm.

Apologies admins if i chose the wrong forum.

MSK
31-07-2010, 08:01 AM
Mrs Eskbankhibby in bits as we have not seen our wee 2 year old grey and white cat "Peppy" since Tuesday.

For cat lovers like us he's basically part of the family, he is chipped but has no collar.

Bit of a long shot but if anyone does happen to see our wee cat i would really appreciate a pm.

Apologies admins if i chose the wrong forum.Its fine mate, think i saw posters of your cat on lamp posts at Meadowbank this morn ...hope you find it mate ...:agree:

WeAreHibs
31-07-2010, 08:01 AM

Apologies admins if i chose the wrong forum.

Have you slapped something on Gumtree?

I hope you find him!

1two
31-07-2010, 08:09 AM
You must live near me eskbank

I think i know what cat you mean but sorry, no I havent seen it

EskbankHibby
01-08-2010, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the responses folks.

We have put an advert on gumtree but still no sign of him sadly, we stay just off Lower London Road and have put up a few posters in the area so fingers crossed but starting to fear the worst.

EskbankHibby
02-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Apologies to those who are not cat lovers but i thought i would update this thread as it has a happy ending.

Our cat returned at 5am this morning after his 6 day sabbatical, looking very thin but in pretty good form, we think he must have been locked in a garage or something.

Week has started well, 4-0 on Thursday night to top it off.:thumbsup:

MSK
02-08-2010, 09:18 AM
Apologies to those who are not cat lovers but i thought i would update this thread as it has a happy ending.

Our cat returned at 5am this morning after his 6 day sabbatical, looking very thin but in pretty good form, we think he must have been locked in a garage or something.

Week has started well, 4-0 on Thursday night to top it off.:thumbsup:Great news, you must be well chuffed ...:thumbsup:

EskbankHibby
02-08-2010, 09:30 AM
Great news, you must be well chuffed ...:thumbsup:

Absolutely delighted HH, god knows where he has been but great that he's back home.

Cheers mate.

Hainan Hibs
02-08-2010, 11:25 AM

:thumbsup:

sleeping giant
02-08-2010, 11:28 AM

Best news i've had today so far:thumbsup:

I was fair worried about your wee cat :greengrin

Mon the pets:thumbsup:

MSK
02-08-2010, 11:31 AM
Absolutely delighted HH, god knows where he has been but great that he's back home.

Cheers mate.I love a happy ending mate ...:boo hoo:...with all the apathy etc on the main forum its so refreshing to see some good news ...:agree:..now get quizzing that moggy & find out where the hell its been & explain to it the strife it has caused !!! :thumbsup:

EskbankHibby
02-08-2010, 11:59 AM
Mon the Pets!!! It has got me in an extremely positive mood.

I had written him off but he returned, i have also written off Hibs chances of progressing in Europe............................:greengrin

Jay
02-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Best news i've had today so far:thumbsup:

I was fair worried about your wee cat :greengrin

Mon the pets:thumbsup:

Me tae! I checked this thread all the time for updates. Glad it has a happy ending. :thumbsup:

DAVE1875
03-08-2010, 12:13 AM

Great news, if he was still missing I would've suggested checking local animal shelters or Kennels. My cousin lost his moggy in the Dumbiedykes area last year, found her a month later in one of Edinburgh's kennels.

Scratch that last bit, just rememberd you said your is chipped :cool2: