PDA

View Full Version : Wikileaks, The Rice Dossier

At The Edge
30-07-2010, 05:49 PM
John, here’s the Dossier on Maribor,
Its a bit scorchio as the lass on the tv used to say, so mind tell the boys to wear suncream, nothing below factor 25, oh aye sun hat would be good as well, the stadium looks very nice and Maribor play in Purple, just like my bell end hahahahaha, knew you would like that John.
Anyway they are quite good, pass the ball and score goals, they have 11 players with a choice of 7 on the bench...i couldn’t get any more info, as you know having fair hair, the sun doesn’t get on well with me, so i had to go inside, but nevertheless, Top Cat was on the Hotel tv and dubbed into Slovenian, had a right old laugh at that, i’ll show you when you get here.
Thursday should be ok, keep it tight, keep the ball, and pass it around a bit. Back of the Net!
Brian

Cameron1875
30-07-2010, 05:58 PM
:tee hee:

Feed McGraw
30-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Its a bit scorchio as the lass on the tv used to say, so mind tell the boys to wear suncream, nothing below factor 25, oh aye sun hat would be good as well, the stadium looks very nice and Maribor play in Purple, just like my bell end hahahahaha, knew you would like that John.
Anyway they are quite good, pass the ball and score goals, they have 11 players with a choice of 7 on the bench...i couldn’t get any more info, as you know having fair hair, the sun doesn’t get on well with me, so i had to go inside, but nevertheless, Top Cat was on the Hotel tv and dubbed into Slovenian, had a right old laugh at that, i’ll show you when you get here.
Thursday should be ok, keep it tight, keep the ball, and pass it around a bit. Back of the Net!
Brian

John replied : " That`s a right good dossier Chipper, just fantastic, we should have no problem winning the football match now"." By the way, there was a few dossiers around Leith when a wiz a laddie".

sahib
30-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Brian

:top marks: greengrin

TheEastTerrace
30-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Brian

Bricey, cheeeerrzzz for thu update pal eh. Cannae be takin these Slow-venian (git it? ha) cats fir granted likesay. But as uh sayz tae the boys, ma boys, jist strok the baw aroond like yon fellies wi the clogs, and it'll pure tak care of itsel eh. Pure Total Fitbaw man. Topper. Here, how cumz it's well scorchio ower there? I thot these bawsacks were ayeways in a 'Baltic State' ken? Like pure freezin? Ach, must be that global warming thingy.

Well, the Yogi masterplan will be winging it's way tae ye shortly via email pal. Pure got this crakin idea last night aboot springin a wee surprise on these chaps. Git big single fish Nish tae dae aw the runnin in a 4-5-1 and then bam, oot o' nowhere, once the big fella has run them ragged, I'll stick oan Deeko and Stokesy tae exploit thum up tap. Nae bather. Hoggy, Squiggler and Stacko will keep this ship steady til then ken

Onyways, away tae work on my post match thots ken. Cannae be too careful, and I reckon these cats back in Leith are playing Hughesy bingo oan me so I'lll need some new lines aboot character and ma boys eh.

Righto, see ye soon Bricey.

Yogi

p.s stoap polishing yer rocket tae Top Cat ya big welt haha. :greengrin

Pretty Boy
30-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Bricey, cheeeerrzzz for thu update pal eh. Cannae be takin these Slow-venian (git it? ha) cats fir granted likesay. But as uh sayz tae the boys, ma boys, jist strok the baw aroond like yon fellies wi the clogs, and it'll pure tak care of itsel eh. Pure Total Fitbaw man. Topper. Here, how cumz it's well scorchio ower there? I thot these bawsacks were ayeways in a 'Baltic State' ken? Like pure freezin? Ach, must be that global warming thingy.

Well, the Yogi masterplan will be winging it's way tae ye shortly via email pal. Pure got this crakin idea last night aboot springin a wee surprise on these chaps. Git big single fish Nish tae dae aw the runnin in a 4-5-1 and then bam, oot o' nowhere, once the big fella has run them ragged, I'll stick oan Deeko and Stokesy tae exploit thum up tap. Nae bather. Hoggy, Squiggler and Stacko will keep this ship steady til then ken

Onyways, away tae work on my post match thots ken. Cannae be too careful, and I reckon these cats back in Leith are playing Hughesy bingo oan me so I'lll need some new lines aboot character and ma boys eh.

Yogi

:top marks:greengrin

And worryingly probably not that far of being accurate.

At The Edge
30-07-2010, 07:59 PM

Yogi

:thumbsup: awesome!:faf: