PDA

View Full Version : Home leg.

cwilliamson85
30-07-2010, 11:12 AM
Just called this morning to get 2 tickets and the only place I could get them together was ssouth upper and west upper in block nearest the south. looks like its going to be a full house.

Lets be having you!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8JLkwzpd0

Sas_The_Hibby
30-07-2010, 11:28 AM
Lucky most of us bought tickets before last night, eh?! :wink:

LancashireHibby
30-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Really surprised at that, that's fantastic news - I'll be in South Upper on the advice of those on here!

TrinityHibs
30-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Just picked up Maribor tickets half an hour ago. Two together available west upper and lower in both end blocks. Nothing much in the FF upper but pairs available in FF lower and upper and lower in the south.

They stopped selling Carlisle tickets at 12 which really irritated the woman next to me who tried to buy them at 12.05. Also people turning up for Maribor tickets only to be told they could use their season ticket to get in they didnt need a paper ticket. And finally told some boy the east will be finished in September

LancashireHibby
30-07-2010, 11:48 AM
They stopped selling Carlisle tickets at 12 which really irritated the woman next to me who tried to buy them at 12.05.

Well they do need to send them back to Carlisle, how long do people want to buy them?!

ionahibby
30-07-2010, 11:50 AM
Just picked up Maribor tickets half an hour ago. Two together available west upper and lower in both end blocks. Nothing much in the FF upper but pairs available in FF lower and upper and lower in the south.

They stopped selling Carlisle tickets at 12 which really irritated the woman next to me who tried to buy them at 12.05. Also people turning up for Maribor tickets only to be told they could use their season ticket to get in they didnt need a paper ticket. And finally told some boy the east will be finished in September

Was told by the ticket office that you can pay at the gates in carlisle this still better be the case :grr:

dangermouse
30-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Was told by the ticket office that you can pay at the gates in carlisle this still better be the case :grr:

You can (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10290,00.html)

RIP
30-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Really surprised at that, that's fantastic news - I'll be in South Upper on the advice of those on here!

I'm in the back row of the South Upper -apparently that's where the best acoustics are. Hope it's a noisy atmosphere 'cos I've been awfy troubled with wind recently :rolleyes:

TrinityHibs
30-07-2010, 12:15 PM

she said you could