PDA

View Full Version : Do what you always did, get what you always got...

Dalianwanda
30-07-2010, 12:32 AM
All I want is success for Hibs..Ive been wanting that since 1973 when my dad first took me to a game (well maybe I wasnt that bothered to start)....Anyway I think folk very easily forget what we have a achieved in the past..Yes we are a forward thinking club (too many firsts to mention), yes we have/ had some great players & some great results....But when you look at some of the comments tonight are some people not getting beyond their station..Someone hit it on the head tonight saying we play all year to get into Europe so might as well enjoy it when we are there...Its not a given for Hibs..We tried a certain type of game, we might not yet have the players to play it..IMO we need to stick with them at the moment because we are going through transition...not just in the ground, academy, players but in the way we are trying to play..it wont just happen as bigger teams have shown..if you stick with it theres a better chance of that happening than if you just chuck everything and go back to how we were...2 league cups and a lot of heartbreak..if we want a different outcome we need to try something different and commit to it..

ahibby
30-07-2010, 09:23 AM
You have put good points together but what is happening here is we are seeing who has confidence in the manager to produce what you say could be and who does not have confidence in the manager. It reads like you still have some confidence in him.