PDA

View Full Version : ZEMMAMA is he the Only Hope to brighten our season

Sammy7nil
29-07-2010, 10:23 PM
I am not sure he will play for us again.

However

IMHO He and Riordan are the only 2 players worth paying to watch at Hibs.

Deeks can score goals No one else can and wee Zemmama can create from nothing and make you smile when he is on the ball.

I pray he comes back fit and well :agree:

Northfield Hibby
29-07-2010, 10:26 PM
I am not sure he will play for us again.

However

IMHO He and Riordan are the only 2 players worth paying to watch at Hibs.

Deeks can score goals No one else can and wee Zemmama can create from nothing and make you smile when he is on the ball.

I pray he comes back fit and well :agree:

Would love to see both of them fit and in a Hibs team, and also watch them work there socks off for the side.:rolleyes:

Sammy7nil
29-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Would love to see both of them fit and in a Hibs team, and also watch them work there socks off for the side.:rolleyes:

Yeah your right much prefer Rankin Nish or maybe Stevenson they all work so hard and are joy to watch :bye:

Northfield Hibby
29-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Yeah your right much prefer Rankin Nish or maybe Stevenson they all work so hard and are joy to watch :bye:

A wonder how many times he'll kick a ba this season?

It's been about 3 seasons since he had a decent run in the team, but still he's the one!!!:bye:

sesoim
30-07-2010, 12:30 AM
If we get a decent manager in, we're more likely to get the best out of ALL our players. Although I don't think there's any chance Rankin, Stevenson, Nish and similar will last beyond the end of this season.

SneakersO'Toole
30-07-2010, 07:51 AM
I think its time we stopped relying on someone who is as injury prone as Kieran Dyer.

Great player on his day but Im starting to think Hibs can't afford a luxury like Zemmema. I don't expect to see him here after this season.

ahibby
30-07-2010, 07:58 AM
No doubt in my mind that Zemama is the biggest miss of any of our players and we will see a difference immediately when he returns. Yes it's unfortunate he is injury prone now but that doesn't mean that he is not the most creative player at our club; he is in my view. Riordan and Stokes are talents too.