PDA

View Full Version : Is Yogi Getting Properly Backed

Northfield Hibby
29-07-2010, 09:49 PM
First of all, not trying to deflect from the performance and result tonight, but find it strange that Yogi came out today in the Evening News that he only had 15 first team players available for the game. He then says that he would still like at least another 2 players in, and mentioned the defence, the midfield and also up front. He then said he might have to shuffle the pack, i.e. move on a player to bring others in. Now I know that the new stand is costing us, but it looks to me to be to the detriment of the team. His comments were not positive and to me, looked like a dig at the board!!!

Do you think that Yogi has had proper backing from the board?

Simon70
29-07-2010, 09:53 PM
First of all, not trying to deflect from the performance and result tonight, but find it strange that Yogi came out today in the Evening News that he only had 15 first team players available for the game. He then says that he would still like at least another 2 players in, and mentioned the defence, the midfield and also up front. He then said he might have to shuffle the pack, i.e. move on a player to bring others in. Now I know that the new stand is costing us, but it looks to me to be to the detriment of the team. His comments were not positive and to me, looked like a dig at the board!!!

Are you having a laugh? Of those 15, he didn't play his top 2 goalscorers. Enough said.

Sammy7nil
29-07-2010, 09:53 PM
You are having a laugh !!!

Yogi had more money than Any recent manager

Murray Stokes Riordan Miller all on good money he has had 2 players from Falkirk Alan Gow (good money wasted) and 3 Keepers

BEHAVE he has had Great support

The Silver Fox
29-07-2010, 09:55 PM
If he needs a defender, a midfielder and a forward then that is 3 players not 2. I know yogi is thought of as thick but surely not that thick!!

Northfield Hibby
29-07-2010, 09:55 PM
If he needs a defender, a midfielder and a forward then that is 3 players not 2. I know yogi is thought of as thick but surely not that thick!!

A think your the thick one, read it again, he said at least 2 players!!!!

Bad Martini
29-07-2010, 09:57 PM
What pisses me off is, he's had MORE support than John Collins ever had and John Collins done a whole lot ****ing more including bagging a cup AFTER being stabbed in the back by almost the whole squad and after that, still managed to stomach the backstabbers enough to build and maintain a team.

He had some bad purchases there is no doubt; he would have come good tho.

As far as giving Yogi cash goes, he's got LOTS of resources right now he's not using properly. Stokes and Deek for starters. There's others too.....

I wouldn't give him ma juice bottles to spend at the van right now....:grr:

sauzee
29-07-2010, 09:58 PM

stop it ! ffs,the man is out his depth,FACT !! you don't go into europe and play,players out of position,tactically inept,even that csaba geezer out thought yogi ! now,thats when you know your out your depth..

Bad Martini
29-07-2010, 09:59 PM
even that csaba geezer out thought yogi !

That radge even put his name forward for the Scotland joab..............radge or insane...you decide :greengrin

Forgot all aboot auld Shabba. Ye just cheared me right up thinking aboot some of his radge statements. That said, he had issues. And excuses for his radgeness.
:greengrin

Northfield Hibby
29-07-2010, 09:59 PM

Murray Stokes Riordan Miller all on good money he has had 2 players from Falkirk Alan Gow (good money wasted) and 3 Keepers

Eh! Did Yogi bring Riordan and Murray in, no Mixu did.

Bad Martini
29-07-2010, 10:00 PM

He's had more cash than any other manager in recent years and indeed, every manager over the last few years has had successively more cash than his predecessor.........

Sammy7nil
29-07-2010, 10:07 PM

Did Yogi want rid of them ? Eh ! No
Did yogi have them at his disposal ? Eh ! Yes

Northfield Hibby
29-07-2010, 10:07 PM
stop it ! ffs,the man is out his depth,FACT !! you don't go into europe and play,players out of position,tactically inept,even that csaba geezer out thought yogi ! now,thats when you know your out your depth..

Aye let's sack him and bring in csaba then!

sauzee
29-07-2010, 10:11 PM

not what i'm saying !

Winston Ingram
29-07-2010, 10:16 PM

He has a load of the under 19 team from the season before last available which he seem to be choosing to ignore:cool2:

Winston Ingram
29-07-2010, 10:17 PM

Manager of the year 2008-2009?

He's achieved more than the idiot we have at the moment.

hibees_green
29-07-2010, 10:20 PM
No manager gets properly backed at hibs. We like our infrastructure too much!!!!

Northfield Hibby
29-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Did Yogi want rid of them ? Eh ! No
Did yogi have them at his disposal ? Eh ! Yes

Eh, so a suppose in an away tie in europe, Riordan would have been the perfect player to play, you know, tracking back and helping the midfield and defence, eh no!

He didn't get it right, but let's be honest, if we had played a normal 442 or a 443, we'd have lost more goals. They were better, fitter and quicker than us. Lets just accept that we were always going to be up against it. If we were to play them after we had played a few league games, am sure we'd give them a better game.

Hibs play in a mickey mouse league, with mickey mouse money at there disposal! You could bring Alex Ferguson in, and it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference!

I want us to be challenging the old firm and getting into europe, but we, just like everyone else in the scottish league, are not good enough for it!

erskine-hibby
29-07-2010, 10:27 PM
He has had plenty backing from the board, more than anyone since big Eck I would guess. He has brought in some good players as well, the problem seems to me to be that he hasn't got a clue how to use them.

erskine-hibby
29-07-2010, 10:28 PM
Eh, so a suppose in an away tie in europe, Riordan would have been the perfect player to play, you know, tracking back and helping the midfield and defence, eh no!

He didn't get it right, but let's be honest, if we had played a normal 442 or a 443, we'd have lost more goals. They were better, fitter and quicker than us. Lets just accept that we were always going to be up against it. If we were to play them after we had played a few league games, am sure we'd give them a better game.

Hibs play in a mickey mouse league, with mickey mouse money at there disposal! You could bring Alex Ferguson in, and it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference!
I want us to be challenging the old firm and getting into europe, but we, just like everyone else in the scottish league, are not good enough for it!

Pish!

Sammy7nil
29-07-2010, 10:31 PM

Deek would always offer more than Nish - Fact
Alex Ferguson would not have any of his teams lose 5 goals to St J and Hamilton 6 to Motherwell and four to several other teams in the same season. If somehow he could manage that he would sort it for next season.

Yogi cant set the team up he does not know how.

sorry but :bye::bye::bye:

Northfield Hibby
29-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Alex Ferguson would not have any of his teams lose 5 goals to St J and Hamilton 6 to Motherwell and four to several other teams in the same season. If somehow he could manage that he would sort it for next season.

What as a lone striker, which was the right thing to do. Stokes should have been the one up front!

Of course, as the board would back mister Ferguson with money eh!:yawn:

Agree about the set up of the side, seen enough of it last season, but he himself said he wanted players to replace the ones that left, and he's only brought in 3!!!!

Northfield Hibby
29-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Pish!

Explain?

Oh wait a minute, tactics and organisation!!

Aye, a suppose Rankin, Nish, Hogg would become better players overnight!!!

PISH!

Northfield Hibby
29-07-2010, 10:38 PM
No manager gets properly backed at hibs. We like our infrastructure too much!!!!

Am sure the usual lot will blame Yogi for that as well!

Sammy7nil
29-07-2010, 10:39 PM
Explain?

PISH!

No they would not the TEAM would be better
Look at Craig Brown FFS he has made a huge difference at Motherwell with samr players because he can organise a team

Northfield Hibby
29-07-2010, 10:46 PM
No they would not the TEAM would be better
Look at Craig Brown FFS he has made a huge difference at Motherwell with samr players because he can organise a team

Where did Motherwell finish in the league last season?

They got a result tonight arguably against a side that wasn't as good as Maribor. Plus that tie isn't over yet!

Agree about how his team selections are baffling at times, but he still got us into europe through our league position, that in itself is a success!

steviecarnie
29-07-2010, 11:02 PM
off topic a little, but what happened to hibs tie in with chelsea? why are hibs not actively seeking to get premiership quality kids to bolster the squad (for example tom cleverly at man united was farmed out to watford last season and was there player of the season.)

Petrie is known for his shrood dealings and could get the feeder club to pay half the players wages (not that an 18/19/20 yr old would be on much) after all the premiership clubs want their players to get experience, its not about getting the player off the wage bill for them.

just a thought

bingo70
29-07-2010, 11:06 PM
off topic a little, but what happened to hibs tie in with chelsea? why are hibs not actively seeking to get premiership quality kids to bolster the squad (for example tom cleverly at man united was farmed out to watford last season and was there player of the season.)

Petrie is known for his shrood dealings and could get the feeder club to pay half the players wages (not that an 18/19/20 yr old would be on much) after all the premiership clubs want their players to get experience, its not about getting the player off the wage bill for them.

just a thought

IIRC hibs sacked that deal because Chelsea pretty much wanted to take all our good young players and give us there ***** on loan, quite rightly too, if we're to progress as a club it'll be through producing and selling our own talent and not from loaning and improving players from other clubs

steviecarnie
29-07-2010, 11:15 PM
IIRC hibs sacked that deal because Chelsea pretty much wanted to take all our good young players and give us there ***** on loan, quite rightly too, if we're to progress as a club it'll be through producing and selling our own talent and not from loaning and improving players from other clubs

by taking other clubs players on loan we would improve, they would be assets to the squad for that season, lets face it these kids are superior to what we have, and would improve our team and the development of our youngsters imo, if its good enough for championship and league 1 which unfortunatly is a better standard than spl now then surely its good enough for hibs and the spl as a whole.

bingo70
29-07-2010, 11:20 PM
by taking other clubs players on loan we would improve, they would be assets to the squad for that season, lets face it these kids are superior to what we have, and would improve our team and the development of our youngsters imo, if its good enough for championship and league 1 which unfortunatly is a better standard than spl now then surely its good enough for hibs and the spl as a whole.

Not got a problem with taking young Premiership players on loan, i wouldn't be prepared to give up our best young talent for it though.

steviecarnie
29-07-2010, 11:49 PM
Not got a problem with taking young Premiership players on loan, i wouldn't be prepared to give up our best young talent for it though.

sorry misunderstood, wasnt meaning hibs get another deal like before, im just meaning in general, to bolster the the squad this could be an option rather than buying.

Dalianwanda
30-07-2010, 12:01 AM
What as a lone striker, which was the right thing to do. Stokes should have been the one up front!

Agree about the set up of the side, seen enough of it last season, but he himself said he wanted players to replace the ones that left, and he's only brought in 3!!!!

Even his dad says not the right one to be up front himself...not his game

HibeeB
30-07-2010, 12:05 AM

Yogi played Derek wide left the whole of last season.

Why not keep him there tonight?

Not Derek's best position but at least he would have been a threat and kept one or two of their defence hanging back just to cover him. And he did score a few last season. Even one away goal would have made the next leg interesting. As it is we're f****d.

To muck around with the team on a European night shows a lack of management ability. We should have played to our strengths tonight, not put the onus on a dodgy defense.

erskine-hibby
30-07-2010, 06:32 AM
Explain?

PISH!

Your not telling me that Alex Ferguson, one of the greatest managers in the world....EVER, would not make a difference at Hibs??????????

Total pish!!!

Winston Ingram
30-07-2010, 07:38 AM
Yogi played Derek wide left the whole of last season.

Why not keep him there tonight?

Not Derek's best position but at least he would have been a threat and kept one or two of their defence hanging back just to cover him. And he did score a few last season. Even one away goal would have made the next leg interesting. As it is we're f****d.

To muck around with the team on a European night shows a lack of management ability. We should have played to our strengths tonight, not put the onus on a dodgy defense.

Not that I rate Yogi but you can't blame him for playing Deek on the left. Deek is 27 and played on the left his entire career:confused:

SneakersO'Toole
30-07-2010, 07:45 AM
To use a lack of financial support is IMO a pitiful excuse for the poor results we've seen the last few months.

Hughes has had more backing from the board than any other Hibs manager of recent times.

Beefster
30-07-2010, 07:51 AM
We've evidently run out of excuses for the past 7 months if we're now questioning whether Hughes is being backed properly.

It's likely that Hughes has spent more than every other SPL club, bar Celtic, recruiting players in the period since he took over.

As things stand, there's no debate to be had about the quality of his backing.

IWasThere2016
30-07-2010, 07:55 AM

However you are if you fail to see that Yogi has more than his predecessors

Simples :agree:

What pisses me off is, he's had MORE support than John Collins ever had and John Collins done a whole lot ****ing more including bagging a cup AFTER being stabbed in the back by almost the whole squad and after that, still managed to stomach the backstabbers enough to build and maintain a team.

He had some bad purchases there is no doubt; he would have come good tho.

As far as giving Yogi cash goes, he's got LOTS of resources right now he's not using properly. Stokes and Deek for starters. There's others too.....

I wouldn't give him ma juice bottles to spend at the van right now....:grr:

Great line :faf:

He gave Murray a new deal, and has been praising Deeks .. if he didnae have them IMHO he'd want them

Saorsa
30-07-2010, 07:55 AM
We've evidently run out of excuses for the past 7 months if we're now questioning whether Hughes is being backed properly.

It's likely that Hughes has spent more than every other SPL club, bar Celtic, recruiting players in the period since he took over.

As things stand, there's no debate to be had about the quality of his backing.:agree:

Using lack of backing from the board tae make excuses for Hughes really is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

matty_f
30-07-2010, 07:57 AM
:agree:

Using lack of backing from the board tae make excuses for Hughes really is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

IWasThere2016
30-07-2010, 07:58 AM

PaulSmith
30-07-2010, 09:13 AM
He has a load of the under 19 team from the season before last available which he seem to be choosing to ignore:cool2:

Are you really serious to think that he should've been playing two or three of the 19's week in and week out? Based on what, they won the double the year below at Youth level?

Absolutely amazes me that everytime we suffer a bad result there are shouts to 'get the kids in' yet with no reason whatsoever other than they are under 19.

sesoim
31-07-2010, 01:08 PM
He has had plenty backing from the board, more than anyone since big Eck I would guess. He has brought in some good players as well, the problem seems to me to be that he hasn't got a clue how to use them.

Pretty much somes it up. As I've suggested before, He might have been good in an other role at the club because he is good at finding and bringing players to the club, but we need a clever, better tactician in charge.

Ritchie
31-07-2010, 01:19 PM
[QUOTE=Northfield Hibby;2529017]Explain?

PISH![/]

A decent manager wouldn't select the likes of Hogg rankin and nish.

We have better players in our squad but yogi couldn't bear to drop his favourites.

Clueless......

And for what it's worth, I'd take csaba over yogi anyday of the week!

Hibs On Tour
31-07-2010, 01:42 PM
What a load of fickle-as-**** fans we have at Hibs.

FFS - were you all queuing up for Yogi's head when we were challenging for 2nd through to Jan last season? Were you ****! Yes, pish run thereafter - no doubts about that but to try to tie in our first competitive result with calls for the managers head is just a whole load y pish IMHO.

Keepers we've had a bit of to-ing and fro-ing with but think in Stack we have a No 1 now. We needed a CH - we went and got one who although young is well regarded [plus he's tall for those who wanted more height in the team]. We needed a RB - we went and got one who if he stays fit will be a good addition. We wanted more steel in midfield - we brought De Graff in and by all accounts he is a find. We haven't sold Deek, Stokes or Miller. So, he's done everything that we were asking for on those fronts. And its all cost or gonna cost money.

FFS - obviously Yogi is getting the support he needs from the board. Just a ****ing shame it isn't being replicated on this board at present... :bitchy:

sesoim
31-07-2010, 01:55 PM

Do you think Maribor can afford to pay better wages than us? And as for changing manager, OF COURSE a change in manager could make a difference. Brian Clough twice took over a struggling Second Division team and turned them into the best club in England. There are millions of examples of managers changing teams for the better/worse. Managers are by far the most important people at each club.

Hibs On Tour
31-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Do you think Maribor can afford to pay better wages than us? And as for changing manager, OF COURSE a change in manager could make a difference. Brian Clough twice took over a struggling Second Division team and turned them into the best club in England. There are millions of examples of managers changing teams for the better/worse. Managers are by far the most important people at each club.

Has no relation on things, particularly on the result the other night. Slovenia went to the WC, we didn't. Bet at least 90% of the Scotland squad is on more than the best paid Slovenian player. Means jack all.

Re Managers, by the same token changing a manager is the biggest single risk you can take at a football club.

Phil D. Rolls
31-07-2010, 02:18 PM
Has no relation on things, particularly on the result the other night. Slovenia went to the WC, we didn't. Bet at least 90% of the Scotland squad is on more than the best paid Slovenian player. Means jack all.

Re Managers, by the same token changing a manager is the biggest single risk you can take at a football club.

I'd say appointing a manager is the biggest risk. Hanging onto a manager who is no good is just foolish.

I'm not saying Yogi isn't any good, but the evidence is starting to pile up. He deserves time, and hopefully he'll get it right, but he has made a good few mistakes.

He isn't a rookie manager either, so that can't be an excuse. I just wonder how much of his track record was built on the fact that he had Russel Latapy playing for him at Falkirk. The Bairns seemed to only play well when he was on the pitch.

NAE NOOKIE
31-07-2010, 02:28 PM
Yogi has certainly been given the chance to bring in some decent players and when you look at what we had last season mounting a challenge for 3rd and doing well in the cups should have been a realistic goal.

But thats the problem. We squeaked into 4th last season after a miserable second half to the season and the manner of the loss to Ross County was frankly unacceptable in that they outplayed us for the vast majority of two matches.

However, we now have the right back we wanted and at least one new player over 5'5" for the midfield, hopefully zouma will be back sooner rather than later and Bamba will realize that if he is to get the big move he wants he will have to stop acting like a bairn and get his finger oot.

But in my opinion Yogi got it totally wrong out in Slovenia by trying to keep the score down. Last season we shipped a load of goals in some games and the better way to go would have been to stick to what Yogi says is his philosiphy in that if you score more goals than the opposition you will win the game.

I would rather have come away from Maribor 3 goals down after a 5 - 2 defeat than a 3 - 0 defeat for obvious reasons.

I have no doubt that Yogi puts his heart and soul into the job. But if you get your tactics wrong frankly it doesnt matter a toss if you can do half time team talks like Mel bloody Gibson.

IMO opinion the Jury is still out for Yogi as a manager and if things dont go well between now and Christmas the knives will be well and truly out I can hear sharpening now.

Hibs On Tour
31-07-2010, 02:33 PM
I'd say appointing a manager is the biggest risk. Hanging onto a manager who is no good is just foolish.

I'm not saying Yogi isn't any good, but the evidence is starting to pile up. He deserves time, and hopefully he'll get it right, but he has made a good few mistakes.

He isn't a rookie manager either, so that can't be an excuse. I just wonder how much of his track record was built on the fact that he had Russel Latapy playing for him at Falkirk. The Bairns seemed to only play well when he was on the pitch.

For me, 2nd half of last season we all knew the areas we needed to address - we've done so in the close season already [instead of waiting until final days which would get moaned about even more].

We've played 1 competitive match and got done. Not by playing dreadfully because we just didn't. We were second best certainly, but no way were there 3 goals between those teams. 1 slip, 2 foul and 2 top-drawer finishes made it 2-0. Either of those could have hit the bar or went over, just as Miller's shot just before the break could have found its way in. 3 good saves from Stack but that's what he's paid to do - I haven't seen a word of praise for him for them?

I just don't see this mountain that others are making out of a single game. Yes, its a big ask to score 3 without reply to tie the game but its certainly not beyond us. If we do that will all those calling for Yogi's head now want him named Manager of the Year based on a single game also?

basehibby
31-07-2010, 02:54 PM

I think he's getting properly backed in the circumstances - the fact we've just built a new stand WILL have a bearing on matters and Yogi I'm sure is perfectly aware that he has to cut his cloth accordingly.
His statements in the press are probably more aimed at fans who's inflated expectations have been dashed than the board. Got to say I agree with him that the job is far from over in terms of improving the squad for this term - hopefully he can shuffle the pack effectively as his hand still aint got that many aces.

IWasThere2016
31-07-2010, 04:25 PM

FFS - were you all queuing up for Yogi's head when we were challenging for 2nd through to Jan last season? Were you ****! Yes, pish run thereafter - no doubts about that but to try to tie in our first competitive result with calls for the managers head is just a whole load y pish IMHO.

FFS - obviously Yogi is getting the support he needs from the board. Just a ****ing shame it isn't being replicated on this board at present... :bitchy:

Fickle - Yes. Are we any different from others? Not IMHO. Case in point the missing 25,000+ at Darkheid a few weeks ago ..

It's a results business - so it is hardly surprising there were no calls for his head. But let's be clear the football wasn't/isn't good enough and plenty of posters had something to say re this. We also were fortunate on more than one occasion. Now the results have dried up it is no surprise more and more fans are not satisfied. None of us want to see the run we've had - it is relegation form.

And IMHO Yogi isn't exactly helping himself by digs at sections of the support who don't see things his way eg the "real fans" nonsense. The saying is the game is about opinions .. an experienced manager - like Yogi - should know this.

w.connectionfc
31-07-2010, 04:32 PM
For me, 2nd half of last season we all knew the areas we needed to address - we've done so in the close season already [instead of waiting until final days which would get moaned about even more].

We've played 1 competitive match and got done. Not by playing dreadfully because we just didn't. We were second best certainly, but no way were there 3 goals between those teams. 1 slip, 2 foul and 2 top-drawer finishes made it 2-0. Either of those could have hit the bar or went over, just as Miller's shot just before the break could have found its way in. 3 good saves from Stack but that's what he's paid to do - I haven't seen a word of praise for him for them?

I just don't see this mountain that others are making out of a single game. Yes, its a big ask to score 3 without reply to tie the game but its certainly not beyond us. If we do that will all those calling for Yogi's head now want him named Manager of the Year based on a single game also?

what are you talking about there was never 3 goals between the teams. yes there was and there could have been another 4-5-6 had it not been for pish poor finishing. you obviously weren't at the game so keep you propaganda to yourself.
hughes has hibs playing the worst football, or rather lack of football, i've ever witnessed. no shape, no heart no tactics. the mans a baffoon.

ScottB
31-07-2010, 04:46 PM

Keepers we've had a bit of to-ing and fro-ing with but think in Stack we have a No 1 now. We needed a CH - we went and got one who although young is well regarded [plus he's tall for those who wanted more height in the team]. We needed a RB - we went and got one who if he stays fit will be a good addition. We wanted more steel in midfield - we brought De Graff in and by all accounts he is a find. We haven't sold Deek, Stokes or Miller. So, he's done everything that we were asking for on those fronts. And its all cost or gonna cost money.

It's hardly fickle for opinions to change over the 7 months since any notable spell of good form under Yogi came to an end. Was the awful form worse than the good run was good? Possibly. We may have been challenging for second at Xmas, but over the course of the entire season we got about 6 points more than Mixu's side, after significant investment into the playing side. Mixu's point haul was enough for him to be sacked, was an extra 2 wins enough of an improvement?

This isn't an over reaction, what we saw on Thursday was a continuation of all the problems Hughes showed in the second half of last season. He's brought in more and better players than any rival side in the SPL, frankly it can't wash as an excuse for me anymore. To say we should all be getting behind him, yes, to an extent, but only if he shows himself to be learning from his mistakes. I've yet to see any sign of that and no matter that he may be an ex captain / club legend / 'Hibs man' I'm not going to blindly cheer for him.

Sadly, I think it hasn't worked and is showing little to no signs of changing. The board have shown willingness to invest in playing staff recently, hopefully when we next change managers, the same logic applies.

erskine-hibby
31-07-2010, 06:59 PM

You are correct I wasn't calling for his head when we were 2nd....though I didn't think we were that good either. Last season was the poorest league I think I can remember for a long time. With the team we had (even with their faults) we should have been pushing for 2nd place and over running most teams in the league. As it was we struggled for most of the season, even when we were winning, then to fall away at the end as we did was diagraceful. Most of this IMHO was due to Yogis tactics, or lack of them and his inability to change the game by use of substitutes at the right time.

Hibs On Tour
01-08-2010, 01:52 AM
what are you talking about there was never 3 goals between the teams. yes there was and there could have been another 4-5-6 had it not been for pish poor finishing. you obviously weren't at the game so keep you propaganda to yourself.
hughes has hibs playing the worst football, or rather lack of football, i've ever witnessed. no shape, no heart no tactics. the mans a baffoon.

We'll agree to disagree then. 10 goals in it between the teams was there? Not in the game I saw pal. Once the steam that's obviously coming out of your ears clears you might see more clearly. But I doubt it! :wink:

Anyway, WTF difference does it make if I was there or not - I watched the game on HI like it makes any difference - I saw the same game as you whether you were there or not. So maybe keep your "propoganda" to yourself eh?