PDA

View Full Version : Team re building !

Swindonfan
29-07-2010, 09:39 PM
I believe i saw an interview with Yogi when he was talking about how poorly the team finished the season and how if it had been a poor start and then a good finish got get the points the team ended up with people would be happy. But course thats not what happened. Alot of really poor performances ended up with european qualification only being secured on the final day when it should be been achieved earlier. Fans on here have been going on about where the team needed improving for a long time. For me the team needed mega changes. The team looked light weight to me. Only bamba has a physical presence and his departure has looked on the cards for a while now. The stadium looks amazing but the team to me doesnt. The manager should know his teams failing and look in the close season to sort things out. Either Yogi's hands are tied or he isnt doing the job he should. Hibs are a fantastic football club, great stadium, great fans. For me attracting players shouldnt be difficult. The young defender from Norwich may come good but is unproven. De Graf is an unknown quantity. Hart is a good signing. There are loads of good players in the football league in england who would do a great job for Hibs. But there doesnt even seem to be realistic crappy rumours on such players. I cant believe he played Nish on his own tonight. I just dont rate him. He wouldnt get in Swindons team. Wether swindon will get them we are supposed to be signing Simon Ferry and Paul Caddis from Celtic tomorrow. Ferry was great for us last season and im told Caddis did well for Dundee Utd while on loan. I have seen Caddis mentioned wtih hibs but no bid. Ok you may tell me hes pish. I just cant believe the lack of activity at Hibs with bringing players in, cos to me they are really needed big time. There seems to be a blind eye being put to the teams failings. There are free transfers out there who would do good jobs for Hibs. At swindon we have signed a David Prutton who has a good CV behind him. Again me may prove to be rubbish for us. But we also have Jonathon Douglas who would get in the Hibs team and be a big influence on it. We got him on a free. From when i was in edinburgh and watching Hibs i really love the Hibs and want them to do well. Sadly Yogi isnt convincing me at all. And that lack of transfer activity worries me big time. For me something is wrong there.