PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Hibs for letting us down tonight

California-Hibs
29-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Not just on the pitch, but off it aswel! Me and my dad headed down to a mates house to watch the game. Got there and tried to sign up for the game on Hibernian tv, and nothing, wouldnt work in the slightest. Then tried to find stream after stream, nothing. Now its 20 minutes into the game and we're going nuts trying to find a way to watch it. We decide to jump in the car and head to the Hibs club, get there and see around 6 guys with Hibs tops on outside. We get out the car, 'is it being shown guys??' 'Aye it is, have to be a ******in member though'! So me and my dad went in and the guy at the door with a big smile on his face, 'sorry guys, members only', unbelievable. Then it was back in the car and to the house, and we managed to find a link on Iraq goals.
What a disgrace that Hibs didnt manage to do a beamback, or get Hibernian tv sorted, total disgrace for such a big game!

Then to the game itself, thank you Yogi for benching our two most promising players in Stokes and Riordan, seriously what the hell was that all about?? Wotherspoon at left midfield??? :bitchy:

The 3rd goal killed it, and has given us a mountain to climb :grr: Totally gutted at the night ive had tonight!