PDA

View Full Version : Sorry yogi really wanted you to do well........

Sammy7nil
29-07-2010, 08:57 PM
But losing sooooooooooooo many goals last season I hoped you would be able to set the team up better this year. You Failed it was 3 if it was 5 we could not complain.

There is not a manager in the SPL that could not organise our squad better. Losing 4 or more goals last season was common place and it appears it will be no different this season.

Leaving our 2 best chances of a goal on the bench was a shocker, Nish on his own was totally out of his depth. Wotherspoon on the Left WTF

I can see us doing well at home and getting Skelped away from EVERY Team in SPL has sussed us away from home. We have no heart, no fight and no organisation which for a Yogi team I find strange.

Yogi Must sort this Very Very Quickly or admit he is not the man to take hibs forward.

And before others shout about improvement etc etc
No hibs boss has had the funds yogi has has Murray, Riordan, Stokes, Miller, Hart and 3 Keepers all theses on good money HE MUST DO BETTER

:boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

sesoim
30-07-2010, 01:02 AM
I know he wouldn't have been the most popular choice, but somebody like Jimmy Calderwood would have organized our team and gotten the best out of our players (he already did that well at Aberdeen and Dunfermline). I know the football wouldn't have always been great, but nobody can try and tell me that we're playing great football at the moment (and yet we're still losing anyway).