PDA

View Full Version : East Mains

steviecarnie
29-07-2010, 08:28 PM
Whats the point of having state of the art facilities if they aint used properly, we have lush green pitches to practise passing on, yet these players couldnt find a man in green if there life depended on it. Honestly what do they do there? cos i see no improvement on the last 4 months of last season. Pre season isnt just about conditioning for the season ahead anymore.:grr:

shamo9
29-07-2010, 08:31 PM
Isn't this thing brought up after every defeat:rolleyes: We're as well just sticking this thread to the top of the board rather than creating a new one every time.

steviecarnie
29-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Isn't this thing brought up after every defeat:rolleyes: We're as well just sticking this thread to the top of the board rather than creating a new one every time.

normally i wouldnt have a rant, but that was beyond shocking tonight, no improvement on last season, its as if these players dont know each other, training grounds are where understandings and bonds in teams are made, but tonight there was nothing.

Bishop Hibee
29-07-2010, 08:36 PM
A great training facility can't make solid SPL club pros such as Hart, Rankin, Murray and Hogg into great players. What it can do is attract the good young talent and see maybe 1 or 2 a season push into the first team squad.

Then you get Yogi who puts Spoony at left midfield when Galbraith and Riordan are on the bench :grr:

eastmainsmsh
29-07-2010, 09:50 PM
maribor thrived on the space they were given when we lost the ball with loose passes ... it seems tactical awareness is missing when we dont have the ball ie defending the midfield was overcrowded imo

sesoim
30-07-2010, 12:33 AM
I'm afraid we'll never get the best out of our players if we have a poor manager. That is the bottom line.

CMac1988
30-07-2010, 12:52 AM
I'm afraid we'll never get the best out of our players if we have a poor manager. That is the bottom line.

You know some1 else will if I don't...

I'm afraid we'll never get the best out of our manager if we have poor players. :wink: