PDA

View Full Version : Wee punt tonight?

RoscoHibby
29-07-2010, 07:29 AM
Not so much betting the Hibs, a rarely do, but after the yaks 'East End Park debacle' they are playing Gillingham tonight, 12/5 your getting for the Gills.

Surely a bit of value here, considering they are still without Kyle and Driver (really, who else have they got? Suso? Ian Black?! WTF)

This is with knowing very little about the current Gillingham team, I just find it hard to believe they're not gonna be better fair than dunfermline! I'm getting on it the night, just looking for a team or 2 to double/treble up with.

Mikey
29-07-2010, 07:32 AM
Gillingham lost their most recent friendly 2-0, but their official site says they played mostly trialists and youth players in that one.

They won their previous four friendlies scoring 4, 4, 4 and 2. You have to wonder if the yams will score at all!

MB62
29-07-2010, 07:39 AM
Gillingham lost their most recent friendly 2-0, but their official site says they played mostly trialists and youth players in that one.

They won their previous four friendlies scoring 4, 4, 4 and 2. You have to wonder if the yams will score at all!

Who were they playing against in those games Mikey?

I bet none of them were anywhere near as good as the mighty Yams :wink:

bighairyfaeleith
29-07-2010, 07:46 AM
best bet has to on when how long before hearts score, got to be a spread bet this one, in fact I reckon hearts could net me a small fortune this year with bets like that!!