PDA

View Full Version : Paul Caddis

ekhibee
28-07-2010, 09:15 PM
I was reading about a bid, possibly £250k, for Paul Caddis and Steven Ferry, by Swindon. It was knocked back, but if Caddis was affordable I reckon he'd be a really good signing. Just my opinion of course, but was impressed with him the couple of times I saw him playing against us for DU. Don't know how much Swindon are now going to bid obviously, but to me he's a good young player who Hibs could really benefit from. Anybody think we could afford him? Anybody agree with me!!

sixtwo
28-07-2010, 09:18 PM
would have been up for getting him if we hadn't just signed a full back. I'd rather see us go for a big defender or holding midfielder as our next target!

IWasThere2016
28-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Agree with sixtwo - I like Caddis - but he's not what we need now.

DH1875
29-07-2010, 12:58 PM
I'd take him in a minute. If the squad stays as it is he def what we need. Hart is very injury prone and if he is out for any length of time we will be right back to square one. Caddis can also play on the left and would provide cover for Murray, especially if he plays the way he did towards the end of last season. Would even give us the option to move Murray into centre def/mid if the reason arose. Add to that he is young and his sell on value would be on the increase then yip, yip I'd take him for 250k.

RoYO!
29-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Think that hibs have just about got a good starting 11 but def not enough depth.