PDA

View Full Version : hibs tv update on the official site

Spender
28-07-2010, 08:31 PM
looks like there may be a chance the game will be shown there,albeit in a limited capacity, good work if so.

we are hibs
28-07-2010, 08:35 PM
looks like there may be a chance the game will be shown there,albeit in a limited capacity, good work if so.

a dinny want tae pay it though

Jay
28-07-2010, 08:37 PM

well dinny pay it then and dinny watch

CallumLaidlaw
28-07-2010, 08:37 PM
single camera lets me see the game. Bring it on!! :thumbsup:

Spender
28-07-2010, 08:38 PM

go on ,treat yourself, I will be using the £600 quid I saved with the charter being canned, might just treat myself to a couple of fine beers also.:greengrin

Jay
28-07-2010, 08:39 PM
single camera lets me see the game. Bring it on!! :thumbsup:

I'm with you Callum - well done the Hibs TV guys. I have been one of those who have criticised them recently albeit not over this issue but they must have their work cut out trying to get this organised and if they dont it wont be for the lack of trying.

iwasthere1972
28-07-2010, 08:41 PM
go on ,treat yourself, I will be using the £600 quid I saved with the charter being canned, might just treat myself to a couple of fine beers also.:greengrin

**** me if it's £600 then count me out.

Mikey
28-07-2010, 08:45 PM

If Hibs TV manage to cover it you won't find a link to an illegal stream on here. It's an important income source for the club.

If you want to watch it, pay for it.

we are hibs
28-07-2010, 08:51 PM
If Hibs TV manage to cover it you won't find a link to an illegal stream on here. It's an important income source for the club.

If you want to watch it, pay for it.

anyone no how mutch it would cost like :confused:

CMac1988
28-07-2010, 08:54 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100728/maribor-coverage-update_2262950_2104912

Nice one Hibs. Well done to everyone involved in trying to secure us some coverage, ace. :agree:

Hopefully this goes ahead, and we manage to avoid all the trouble we had with our HTV subscriptions.

broonie27
28-07-2010, 08:55 PM
anyone no how mutch it would cost like :confused:

Games on Hibs TV are normally 6 quid.

Ritchie
28-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Is there anyway of watching Hibs tv on your telly (i.e. Through a ps3 or wii??)

I know you can link your laptop up but don't have the right cable.

Dalianwanda
28-07-2010, 09:02 PM
Anyone know if we be able to pick this game up in Ireland or will it be like SPL games & a black out for us?

TRC
28-07-2010, 09:05 PM

Should be no problem, the internet work well on my PS3

CMac1988
28-07-2010, 09:06 PM

If you can find a link (you wont be able to use the HTV due to there streaming method... I think), then you will be able to stream that from your PC to your PS3 using PS3 media server or TVersity. Haven't really tried it before but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Save bet would be to get a cable though! Doesn't your TV take a VGA input? just use your PC's (assuming you've got 1 and not only got a laptop) existing VGA cable. Or if it's a new laptop then it'll be HDMI... Anyhoo best bet would be to get a cable.

EDIT*

It used to be easy but since Sony removed the option to install Linux on the PS3 you're stumped unless you try one of the other methods.

7Hero
28-07-2010, 09:06 PM
excellent news delighted with that, dont care what it costs to be honest, just wanting to watch the game.

Golden Bear
28-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Fair play to Hibs TV for their efforts, and if successful, I hope they issue an idiots proof guide on how to access the broadcast!

Removed
28-07-2010, 09:21 PM
I'm with you Callum - well done the Hibs TV guys. I have been one of those who have criticised them recently albeit not over this issue but they must have their work cut out trying to get this organised and if they dont it wont be for the lack of trying.

:agree: :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

But I want to know who is commentating first :devil:

Jonnyboy
28-07-2010, 09:27 PM
Fabby if it's on and well done to the club if it is.

As an aside I cannae get my head around why annual/monthly subscribers seem upset at having to pay to watch it??? I'm a season ticket holder but I'll have to pay to watch the home game - cannae see the difference TBH :wink:

Toaods
28-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Fabby if it's on and well done to the club if it is.

As an aside I cannae get my head around why annual/monthly subscribers seem upset at having to pay to watch it??? I'm a season ticket holder but I'll have to pay to watch the home game - cannae see the difference TBH :wink:

is that the SPL season though, rather than the annual subscription marketed as covering everything in teh year that's available?

Mikey
29-07-2010, 07:17 AM
Fair play to Hibs TV for their efforts, and if successful, I hope they issue an idiots proof guide on how to access the broadcast!

Indeed.

And we need to know whether non subscribers can buy it as a one off.

And if they can't, we need to know when the cut off is for taking out a subscription. I'm guessing we won't be able to subscribe at 7:25pm and expect it to work??

The more info the better folks :wink:

Godsahibby
29-07-2010, 07:21 AM
Not sure about the technical side of things but does Hibs TV have the capability to cope with the possible hundreds of extra subscribers watching the game, will it not slow down the stream?

bighairyfaeleith
29-07-2010, 07:26 AM
So if I subscribe to Hibs TV I still ten have to buy the game?

Or can I just buy the game?

Not really fussed which it is as I'm not going to miss the game if I can avoid it!!

Mikey
29-07-2010, 07:36 AM
So if I subscribe to Hibs TV I still ten have to buy the game?

Or can I just buy the game?

Don't know yet.

Wembley67
29-07-2010, 07:56 AM
Indeed.

And we need to know whether non subscribers can buy it as a one off.

And if they can't, we need to know when the cut off is for taking out a subscription. I'm guessing we won't be able to subscribe at 7:25pm and expect it to work??

The more info the better folks :wink:

If this information is provided can it be stuck as a locked sticky so people dont start posting their moans and gripes? Basically a one stop answer shop...easy :agree: