PDA

View Full Version : Yams Sorry them or more precisely their owner

TRC
28-07-2010, 06:27 PM
Someone who I know. Works in the building trade has told me of a certain Mr Romanov has bought the top floor of a building, he is wanting work done on it and has the original plans drawn up already however has not paid and is now wanting to move on with this project, however his spokes person is proving difficult to deal with a certain Mr Fedoraves (sp) English being the main problem. Source and things can not be divulged as it could have repercussions on myself.

magpie1892
28-07-2010, 06:37 PM
Someone who I know. Works in the building trade has told me of a certain Mr Romanov has bought the top floor of a building, he is wanting work done on it and has the original plans drawn up already however has not paid and is now wanting to move on with this project, however his spokes person is proving difficult to deal with a certain Mr Fedoraves (sp) English being the main problem. Source and things can not be divulged as it could have repercussions on myself.

Please, please, please stop with this pish.

HibbyAndy
28-07-2010, 06:41 PM
Please, please, please stop with this pish.

Are you the boy that goes to Tynecastle every other week?.

Danderhall Hibs
28-07-2010, 06:43 PM

I think he's a journalist Andy.

HibbyAndy
28-07-2010, 06:45 PM
I think he's a journalist Andy.

Thought so mate :agree:

Just wanted him to reply so a could say he is well used to watching pish every week.:greengrin

magpie1892
28-07-2010, 06:48 PM

When I'm in Edinburgh it's Hearts one week, Hibs the next. But only when NUFC aren't at home.

HibbyAndy
28-07-2010, 06:51 PM
When I'm in Edinburgh it's Hearts one week, Hibs the next. But only when NUFC aren't at home.

:aok:

Nice yin mate..NUFC got a good signin in Gosling for nowt :agree:

magpie1892
28-07-2010, 06:53 PM
:aok:

Nice yin mate..NUFC got a good signin in Gosling for nowt :agree:

Yes, that was a touch fortuitous...

Not sure when I'll get to see him (or Hibs for that matter) as I am in the desert with only HibbyBrian for occasional company...

HibbyAndy
28-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Yes, that was a touch fortuitous...

Not sure when I'll get to see him (or Hibs for that matter) as I am in the desert with only HibbyBrian for occasional company...

Crikey he's got a few stories :greengrin...Never a dull moment when HB 's aroond :thumbsup:

magpie1892
28-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Crikey he's got a few stories :greengrin...Never a dull moment when HB 's aroond :thumbsup:

He knows his football. That's all we talk about.

CraigHibee
28-07-2010, 09:00 PM

i thought this was going to be an interesting story.... :bye: