PDA

View Full Version : John Tams

JT is here
28-07-2010, 03:25 PM
Hi Guys! No hiding I am a jambo! But I know many on here knew John Tams so I joined your board to pass on this message! Teammates of John Tams, 30, who was severely injured when he was hit by a car while on his honeymoon in Italy are to play a team of Hearts Legends to raise funds to support his recovery. Real Maroon and Sunday amateur team Duddingston Athletic. The two clubs have come together to announce this benefit match. The match will take place at Bonnyrigg Rose's home pitch, New Dundas Park, on Sunday 5th September, kick-off 3pm. When things like this happen local rivary goes out the window! I hope as many as possible will come along and support John and Nicola in their time of need. Many thanks to the admin for allowing me to join this board and post this message!

Borders Hibby
28-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Hi Guys! No hiding I am a jambo! But I know many on here knew John Tams so I joined your board to pass on this message! Teammates of John Tams, 30, who was severely injured when he was hit by a car while on his honeymoon in Italy are to play a team of Hearts Legends to raise funds to support his recovery. Real Maroon and Sunday amateur team Duddingston Athletic. The two clubs have come together to announce this benefit match. The match will take place at Bonnyrigg Rose's home pitch, New Dundas Park, on Sunday 5th September, kick-off 3pm. When things like this happen local rivary goes out the window! I hope as many as possible will come along and support John and Nicola in their time of need. Many thanks to the admin for allowing me to join this board and post this message!

You are right, we are all the same just different coloured scarves! From what I have read the news seems quite positive, hope is recovery is full and speedy!:agree:

Chuckie
28-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Hey brother.

I've been getting regular updates from Tony, and John is getting an operation on his eye today. He has been moved from intensive care, in to a regular ward in Naples, and is making great progress which is very, very good news.

I have some involvement with the Hibs.net football team, and maybe we could arrange a friendly, and make some money to support John and his lovely wife. I know our guys would be up for it.

Let me know.

Hibstrooper
28-07-2010, 04:06 PM
What's the latest with this guy - is he still in Italy and is he on the mend?

Good luck to you guys with the fundraising and fingers crossed for a quick recovery.

JT is here
28-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Hey brother.

I've been getting regular updates from Tony, and John is getting an operation on his eye today. He has been moved from intensive care, in to a regular ward in Naples, and is making great progress which is very, very good news.

I have some involvement with the Hibs.net football team, and maybe we could arrange a friendly, and make some money to support John and his lovely wife. I know our guys would be up for it.

Let me know.

Cheers for the support everyone. I will pass on your suggestion and hopfully get something sorted! Cheers

JT is here
29-07-2010, 08:32 AM
Hey brother.

Let me know.

Hi Chuckie, I have passed your suggestion on to Rossco. He says he has spoken to you before, and knows who you are. He will get in touch to try and arrange something. Many thanks to all who help in raising money for John and Nicola.

JT is here
01-08-2010, 08:29 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/Teacher-seriously-hurt-in-car.6450395.jp