PDA

View Full Version : Find a family, find a star - £135 back from your ST.

Chuck Rhoades
28-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Didn't see this posted elsewhere?

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20100722/find-a-family-for-the-family_2262950_2098899

bobbyhibs1983
28-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Good on the club i say for trying to get new s/t purchases as well as rewarding the fan.
If you read down near the bottm of the o.p s link it says s/ts are ahead of last seasons tally compared to this time last seasons.

a good sign me thinks

MrSmith
28-07-2010, 12:14 PM
I actually don't like this idea - It plays with the individuals morals and greed!

Me personally would not like to think that I could make monetary profit out of family and friends by allowing them to pay full price for an ST while I got mine for £135 less.

Why not simply offer discount on ST's buy three get £150 back hence £50 off on each ticket? Tis a fair and simple solution unless they just make ST's cheaper or discount them for the individual.

marinello59
28-07-2010, 12:17 PM
I actually don't like this idea - It plays with the individuals morals and greed!

Me personally would not like to think that I could make monetary profit out of family and friends by allowing them to pay full price for an ST while I got mine for £135 less.

Why not simply offer discount on ST's buy three get £150 back hence £50 off on each ticket? Tis a fair and simple solution unless they just make ST's cheaper or discount them for the individual.

You could always offer to split the £135 with them, everyones a winner.:thumbsup:

MrSmith
28-07-2010, 12:22 PM
you could but maybe a new ST buyer should get a really good introductory offer that would make them want to renew for next season.

Something like, say an ST cost £350 - new buyers get it for the intro ductory offer £275 and the price remains the same for next season but incrementally moves up after this say £25 per season??

thoughts

Removed
28-07-2010, 12:36 PM
You could always offer to split the £135 with them, everyones a winner.:thumbsup:

:agree: That's what I was thinking.

I've already got a new concession in and only need to find a new full price ST, but my letter said I would get £95 I think if I got a new adult ST as I have already had some other benefits - shop voucher and Hibs TV. Not sure about that :confused: as I never got any voucher or details about HTV discount so I'll check when I get home but if there is anyone thinking about getting a new full price ST send me a PM and we can split whatever I would be entitled to :thumbsup: